Blog

It's Time To Spring Clean Your Phone!

Show first post

124 replies

Having had Dyson and Hoover before, I can honestly say I’ve never been happier that I now have a Shark - it sucks! (In a good way, obvs.).

G-Tech cordless upright and hand held. 
can’t fault it. I’ve had mine for over four years and it’s still going strong.

Userlevel 2

Hoover, they just keep going!

HENRY is the best

I have had lots of people say a Henry is good, but I've never had one, I'd love to have a robo vac to save me pushing the Dyson around.

Userlevel 1

Dyson is my favourite

We’ve had a Miele for almost 20 years and it’s never let us down.

Userlevel 1

We have a Vax office hoover in our flat and it’s by far the best ever. Great suction and very large dustbags.

Userlevel 3

Had a Hoover, it broke (and cost of repair was more than cost of a new one), got a Dyson, it broke (and cost of repair was more than cost of a new one), got a Henry and it’s been great!

Userlevel 1

An old cordless Vax

I actually have one of Eufy’s first robovac models and it is the best hoover I have ever had! Unfortunately the dog got to it as a puppy so now I am in desperate need of an upgrade!

Dyson

Userlevel 1

A shark for me!

Has to be Shark. Not the most aesthetically pleasing but does a great job! 

Dyson

We love our shark hoover, but it is a pain having to plug it in. Haven’t found a cordless yet that compares! 

Userlevel 1

I love my Hetty. She hasn’t failed me in over 10 years…and she’s PINK!

Although I love the Dyson designs, I love my Hoover. 

Beko the best and most powerful one we've ever owned.

Hoover Smart with pet filter…super powerful and carpet looks new after every vacuum!

The best hoover I’ve ever had the Shark AZ910UK, previously had the Dyson DC41, which was hopeless, not a patch on the Shark.

I’ve had a Dyson which I never rated as highly as most would expect. We now have two hoovers. A shark plug in but it also lifts off so you can easily clean stairs and ceilings but I find it really heavy. My second hoover is a VAX cordless which I’ve had for around 4 years now. It comes with two battery packs and honestly, it beats all my hoovers hands down. It is light to carry up and down the stairs, cordless so it can go anywhere. It has plenty of attachments for cleaning hard to each cobwebs and it’s also good at picking up animal hair. That all said, I work for an industrial cleaning company and they always buy and supply Henry so that probably speaks for itself. I do have a Henry hiding somewhere in the cupboard but I can’t be doing with changing bags so it’s def the VAX that wins for me. 

Userlevel 1

I like Melle as I have one that is twenty + years old and still works well.

Miele is the vacuum of the gods 😂

Dyson is the best

I have had a vax in the past and currently have a dyson but would love the EUFY - a robovac would make housework a dream! 

Why iD Mobile?