The epic evolution of gaming!

• 1 September 2023
  • 295 replies
The epic evolution of gaming!

Show first post

295 replies

My favorite game of all the time is forza horizon 5 , best game i played never get bored since i started 

candycrush

Userlevel 1

I have to say Halo. Loved the games growing up.

Userlevel 1

Still love  the board game Cluedo. Also like card games on my smartphone.

I'd day Halo, call of duty as well there are do many to choose from it's impossible.

Userlevel 1

So very difficult to pick just 1 favourite… I have quite a few PC video games I love and it depends on how I’m feeling as to which one I’ll play!

At the moment though, a brand new (Beta launch in August) free to play cozy MMO called Palia. It’s so immersive, captivating, and always things to do, but you get to choose what you want to do and when. I can totally lose myself in the game and hours can roll by without real world worries creeping back in!

Goldeneye on the N64.

Me and my mates used to play the multiplayer mode endlessly.

Has to Last of Us Part 1 - All time great game on the PS4

Breath of the Wild!

Got to be Skip Bo. It’s hard to find in England, but every Tuesday my friend & I have our dinner, then play a few rounds. 

Userlevel 2

It doesn’t get much better than Chuckie Egg - I can still hear the sound effects now and my heart is racing 😆

Userlevel 1

Pictionary! Nothing like hysterically drawing bolder and bolder arrows pointing at the reindeer you've drawn, when your friends are screeching "Platypus nest! PLATYPUS NEST!!!" 😅

Userlevel 1

Has to be Call of Duty.

This is a tough one to answer, because board game nights are my absolute fave!
But, I’d have to say “Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.” It’s a classic, and yes, the new ones are amazing, but I love OoT, it’s just wonderful, and it’s held up so well after so many years <3

Userlevel 1

My all time favourite video game has to be the Civilization series, probably 1000s of hours spent on them since version 1. As far as board games go, Settlers of Catan is hard to beat!

Userlevel 1

GTA V is always the best classic to go back to 

Userlevel 1

World of Tanks, obvs

Outlander on Lionsgate

Mario Kart

Most fun to play with friends

Userlevel 1

Grand Theft Auto - always loved how immersive and open ended it is, been playing them since GTA 1. 

Why iD Mobile?