The epic evolution of gaming!

• 1 September 2023
  • 295 replies
The epic evolution of gaming!

Show first post

295 replies

Userlevel 1

Board games, has to be monopoly, video game super Mario world  and Street fighter on SNES.

I'm old school Space Invaders, Defender and Crash Bandicoot. Classic graphics and a joy! 😁

Userlevel 1

Monopoly

Old school RuneScape, fallout 4, horizon zero dawn

Userlevel 1

Pokemon, Fable, Diablo, Zelda 

Love playing a bit of Uno with the kids!

Userlevel 1

Pacman is my guilty nostalgic pleasure takes me back to arcades as a child 

Userlevel 1

Definitely Super Mario Bros 😁😁 That was ,,the cool stuff" when I was younger 🫣 So many years and not much has changed 😚

Has to be Manic Miner from the early 80's or Call of duty franchise from a more recent time.

It has to be cluedo for me! Can’t beat this classic in my opinion 🕵️

Street fighter 2 turbo 😀

My favourite game is Hero of the Kingdom series. Absolutely the best.  I have played them over & over, really wish Lonely Tunes would create a new one!

Best wishes,

Beth

Userlevel 1

My GameBoy from 1995 has made a comeback in my life and Pokémon Silver is my fav!

I love a good game of Cluedo. Keeps everyone guessing. 

Red Alert 2. Hilarious writing with an amazing cast.. especially for a teenage boy 😂😂

Userlevel 1

Well for me it's Mario Kart. It's absolutely done me out of hours of sleep when I should have been in bed playing it online. All started with the Wii and has continued onto the switch 😂😂

Being a complete technophobe it's board games for me. Monopoly with my 10 Yr old granddaughter who beats me every time  

Without doubt the original Tomb Raider on PlayStation One is my all time fave.

My favourite game that I have spent many hours being addicted to has to be civilisation VI with the rise and fall and the gathering storm expansion packs 

Userlevel 1

Final Fantasy VII! Original of course 

My favourite game at the moment is Pokemon Go. Takes me back to being a Primary school aged child when Pokemon cards were the in thing.

Userlevel 1

Cards against humanity, really fun with a group of friends!

Has to be the God of war games! Especially the last two that were released.

RUMMIKUB

My favourite is solitaire love it

Why iD Mobile?