The iD Mobile Black Friday Event 2020

• 2 November 2020
  • 93 replies
The iD Mobile Black Friday Event 2020

Show first post

93 replies

Never had enough money, or the item I wanted was not included in Black Friday sales.

Userlevel 1

I haven’t bought anything as yet on a Black Friday as I tend to only buy goods as and when I need then, usually when something packs up and need replacing there and then, and cannot wait until Black Friday to replace it lol

Userlevel 1

C920 webcam half price from usual.

Userlevel 1

My best Black Friday sale was getting myself a new camera after my old SLR had broken, with a great discount! 😄

Probably an Amazon Echo for about half price.  SD cards are often really cheap on Black Friday.

Userlevel 1

Has to be a Roland drum kit for my son.

Never really cared about "black Friday" deals as it is usually the stuff that they are trying to get rid of that I really couldn't care less about until last year when I got a full set of rotas for my mx5 for half price 😬 it now drives straight and looks awesome 😁😃

Bass heavy speakers, crucial purchase to get me through uni, only to be stolen in the final weeks!

Userlevel 1

I’ve never found anything on Black Friday although maybe I should start!

My best deal, for real

was a Huawei, 

bought on black Fridei  it really did please me.  

And to boot it was contracted to ID, so was truely a really great Fridee!

Userlevel 1

A pair of stands for my Sonos speakers

Favourite black Friday purchase would have to be my Sony Bravia 4k smart TV and my Xbox One X - what a pair 😍

I got a shark hoover on Amazon for a great price - something I would never have gotten if it wasn’t on such a good offer.  Love it!

Userlevel 2

I have never bought anything on Black Friday. This year maybe!

A a Fitbit Charge 3 for my son!

Userlevel 1

I dont think I ever have got a black friday deal, now might be the time to start! 

I picked up a pj masks hq toy for my grandson for £65 only to find out that the price had increased from £65 to £90 only 2 weeks before so no real saving just an unscrupulous retailer (Smyths toys) 

My psn card

Brilliant black friday deals last year

Userlevel 1

I picked up a pj masks hq toy for my grandson for £65 only to find out that the price had increased from £65 to £90 only 2 weeks before so no real saving just an unscrupulous retailer (Smyths toys) 

•  
  •  

i love black fridays and have just dought i phone 11

Userlevel 1

Bought the wife a Michael Kors bag which I thought should get me at least a months peace from her moaning. A month goes by and Christmas is here, she starts churping again so I thought I'll treat her to something more expensive........ Divorce papers 😆  She left the Michael Kors bag too, best black Friday ever 🤣 😂 

Userlevel 1

I managed to snag a 55 inch Smart LG TV for near 1/2 price! I've never saved so much on anything before. I just love Black Friday!

My best Black Friday deal was staying at home with my feet up… although,  if I did win I’d definitely treat the husband to some new headphones…. He never buys for himself so I’d like to do this for him and right now £100 sounds amazing 

Userlevel 2

A bargain Echo from Amazon

Userlevel 2

My best bargain was a Nintendo Switch for my boys christmas present :-)

Userlevel 1

My favourite thing I’ve bought historically was a massive cat tree for my cat… who promptly ignored it. I’m looking out for a phone deal this year for my boyfriend who will hopefully be more aTREEciative. :grin:

Why iD Mobile?