Use your phone for a hassle-free paperless holiday

Use your phone for a hassle-free paperless holiday

Show first post

460 replies

Levico Terme or Riva del Garda, Italy

(Don’t mind which!)

Userlevel 1

Even though  there are amazing places world wide I always love going to Scotland - it’s magical and spellbinding 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

It's not the poshest place in the world, but Skegness is always a bit of fun!

I love Side in Antalya Turkey, the harbour with with ancient ruins is beautiful! I can not wait to go back in 8 days time 😁

Userlevel 1

It would have to be a Greek island!

Userlevel 1

I had an amazing holiday at a Dude Ranch in Banderra, Texas. I have always wanted to return, it was fantastic with two horse rides daily, hay wagon rides where the deer come right up to you, and BBQ’s with amazing food, surrounded by fireflies. Just amazing

It’s got to be the UK in a Campervan - nothing better!

Cyprus!

Userlevel 1

Venice 

A two week Caribbean cruise! 😎

Thailand  🏖

Userlevel 1

Sicily 

Tokyo, Japan

Florida

Userlevel 1

Camping with the family in The New Forest, Hampshire,  United Kingdom 2023

Userlevel 1

Agger in North Denmark. Miles of golden sand next to no one on the beach, quiet and peaceful so getting away from the rat race. Ideal for my age group!!

Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland. Not many people have heard of, so it’s not full of tourists! But it’s exceptionally beautiful.

Camper van across both islands in New Zealand

Userlevel 1

Anglesey

Hawaii

PAKISTAN!!

Userlevel 1

Majorca…..🌞🏖️

Ibiza 

Userlevel 1

Helsinki, so quick to get into the wilderness, and super close to Tallinn

I immediately thought of Prague. I went there a few years ago and I've never forgotten it or been anywhere better. It has everything you could want, friendly locals, wonderfully rich history to explore and the best beer i ever tasted. I don't even usually like beer either. The kafka museum was amazing and I'll definitely go back there. Prague cathedral is honestly one of the most spectacular places I've ever been in.

Prague is a place I couldn't recommended more, easily the best place I've been in Europe.