South coast of Devon ⛵🏖

Ibiza

Corralejo, Fuerteventura

Anywhere in Greece 

India

Userlevel 1

Dorset

Userlevel 1

Anywhere my family is. Love spending time with my children, now grown up, and my grandchildren who are growing up fast

Userlevel 1

I like Cornwall. The beaches are beautiful. 

Côte d’Azur.

Torquay.

Costa teguise lanzarote.

Userlevel 1

Iceland 

Userlevel 1

Cottage Cornwall in the winter, close as we can get to the sea, 

My favorite holiday destination is "Azure Haven," a remote tropical paradise with white sandy beaches, crystal-clear waters, and lush palm trees. Snorkeling in vibrant coral reefs and hiking to a hidden waterfall were unforgettable experiences. Here's a photo of a mesmerizing sunset during my trip. Good luck in the draw! 🏝️🌅

Our well kept secret location is Mojacar , on the Mediterranean coast in Spain  . It’s a beauty of two parts . Pueblo the white jewel on the hill & the non high rise Playa at the cool sea waters edge. Not a word to a soul ! 

Our favourite was Tibet. Although Almaty in Kazakhstan was incredible too. Now we have kids, anywhere in southern Europe. 

Userlevel 1

It’s got to be Tenerife, great climate, great people, great landscape, and great being able to use ID when international roaming there with a great signal! 

Canada

Userlevel 1

Cape Verde, amazing beaches, amazing food, hot all year round, very friendly people, would be back in a heartbeat! 👌

Userlevel 1

Camping with the family in The New Forest, Hampshire,  United Kingdom 2023

Beautiful place to be happy 😊 

Userlevel 1

Pembrokeshire, Wales.

Userlevel 1

Defo Thailand ! Bangkok and Koh Samui ! Amazong and lovely people! 

Tokyo!

Greece love the food and the people are just so warm and welcoming