Women who changed the tech world

• 29 February 2024
  • 237 replies
Women who changed the tech world

Show first post

237 replies

Userlevel 1

My Wife Fi  …. She has loved me unconditionally , supported me through good times and bad and is the most loving  , generous beautiful woman in the world xx I couldn’t live without her  💖

Userlevel 1

It's definitely my mum she  always supports me especially when I went through hard times with financial and heath problems. Love you mum❤️❤️

My wife Kylie she an inspiration works two jobs ones full time 40 hrs to support our family. Sometimes start st 8 in the morning and doesn't finish until 1 o'clock the  next morning does that 4 days a week . W ill help everyone if they ask. She the friendliest person you could ever meet.  Amazing mum to our children ❤️.  

My nan! She was the most caring woman and knew everyone. It would take an extra half hour getting anywhere as everyone would stop and chat with her. She had an unlimited reserve of biscuits and hot cross buns. She also loved to sing and taught us loads of Irish nursery rhymes.

My 13 year old daughter she is my best friend and she is amazing caring beautiful woman I know 

Userlevel 1
Badge

I was going to start with 'not wanting to sound cheesy, but my Mum' only, not cheesy and quite a popular choice with many others on here.

The most important woman in my life is my Mum and the older l get the more amazed l am by how fabulous she has been and continues to be. She is kind, funny, considerate. Young at heart but not competitive or flashy - she is the most beautiful woman l know.

Userlevel 1

My daughter is the most important woman in my life - she gave me a darling grandson.

Wife of course 

My mum

It has to be my daughter, from a young age she developed anxiety because of school, so we were glued to each other for many years teaching her and going to therapy every week. Whilst she has grown up and become a woman in her own right our bond is as strong as ever. Always there for each other 🥰

My Partner, my rock, my best friend 

Mum for me x

My mum is the most important woman in my life and also the most amazing! Such an inspiration raising me and my sister on her own. She is so strong and I love her 🤍

Userlevel 2

Mum.

Userlevel 1

My mother Rebecca was the best woman in the world. Her memories stays fresh although she past when I was 11 years old . For 26 years I have celebrated mothers day by lighting candle and buying her flowers every year. She was not like any of the famous woman who invented or discover new things , but she have made me and my 3 other siblings. That's her success story ❤️

Userlevel 1

My mum ! Shes the best and goes above and beyond for her family 

Kell

Userlevel 1

The Lady who drives the butty van that comes to work

Userlevel 1

Like a beacon in the storm, my wife has guided me through the darkness left by my mother's absence. Her love, a tapestry woven with strength and tenderness, makes me whole.

Userlevel 1

My friend Lucy. She's my dearest friend as well as my family for nearly 30 years and been the only constant through everything. 

As much as I love my mother and my partner 100% its my daughter 

My mum was my best friend we lost her in 2000 at 79 she was the kindest person I miss her so much we had struggled in our life’s she was always on hand to help in anyway she could ❤️

Userlevel 1

Clearly it has to be my Mam.

The most amazing woman in my life is Carol, my wife, who I married in 1986.

Userlevel 1

Taylor Swift 

Why iD Mobile?