Question

Anthing quicker than chat?

• 9 April 2024
  • 2 replies

I have spent over an hour on chat trying to sort a billing issue. Chat is the only way of getting of someone who can actually help. The only problem with that is, that the ID Mobile staff are dealing with multiple queries at the same time and can take 5-10 min to come back to you. The 1st time I tried to get in contact with ID I couldn't chat as I was driving at the time. It wasn't till I got home 3 hours later I had to get on chat. After over an hour on the chat, it disconnected without my issue being solved. I switched to ID over the disappointment with Three. I feel that are just as bad. So unprofessional. Can anyone recommend how I can speak to a human to get my issue resolved please?

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Unfortunately @Dilligaf77, iD Mobile don’t have a telephone support helpline, and nothing happens quickly here in the iD community. 

The closest thing to real-time support is the iD Mobile online Live Chat service.

Otherwise try privately messaging iD support from their social media pages, by using Facebook Messenger, or an X (formerly Twitter) DM. iD usually respond within an hour or two. 

The customer advisers work until 8pm on weekdays and 6pm at weekends.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Dilligaf77 

Sorry to hear this, what appears to be the issue you've had with billing?

Tom

Why iD Mobile?