Question

Cancelling my plan

• 14 April 2024
  • 1 reply

I have 4 ID plans.  I cancelled one via live chat with the 30 day notice only to find that the wrong plan was cancelled. I cancelled this plan again via live chat, tried to reinstate the incorrect one that was cancelled which I was told I couldn’t. These are rolling monthly plans-SIM only. I Have cancelled the DD for the plan I cancelled- now getting several messages about payments which are not actually due. The plan is still live but guess what….the ID account has not worked for days and still not allowing a plan to be cancelled but had a payment notice which DOES work- allowing you to pay as a one off…??

What awful service for a customer of over 7 years with 4 plans? I have printed the live chat and have been so frustrated with not being able to speak to someone. I never realised until now after 7 years that ID has no customer services? How awful.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Kat72,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?