Question

Number Port

Joined iD Mobile (first mistake) gave PAC when signing up, number was supposed to change on 7th, never happened was told it hadn’t been put through, never happened yesterday was told iD Mobile are waiting for a file from previous provider and still nothing today? Something was supoosed to be credited to my account? Nothing showing. So far not a very good experience and it’s looking like the phone will be returned if something doesn’t get sorted soon. I’d like to think it was a one off but looking through these discussion forums it seems quite common.

2 replies

Just been told by the same online chat operator that there’s “technical issues” and i’ve got wait another 48 hours then a few lines down I’ve been told the number port completed yesterday on the 8th?

I picked the phone up Monday and spoke to online chat Tuesday, Wednesday where I was told it would be done that respective day and now it’s 48 hours more. I have asked for reimbursement but online chat refuse to acknowledge I will have been waiting 5 days for this to maybe get soreted.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Martin Degg,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash