Question

pac

Hello 1st time here ,second time I've waited for my number from Vodafone to switch to ID it should be dine today but still nl joy and like I said its the second time I've tried can someone pls help me thanks 😊 

12 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Dazford, if your switch (Vodafone to iD) is scheduled to take place today (18th April), then it might not be completed until 10pm tonight.

Number transfers don’t happen immediately - it could take several hours or longer to transfer the number you want to keep to iD Mobile.

I tried on the 13th of this month and nothing happened and that is really strange and I also did a pac request on the 16th of this month so you can understand why I'm worried about my number be sorted 👍 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Dazford, you can only use a PAC once.

Not sure how you could use the same PAC on 13th and 16th of April. Seems like something’s going wrong. 

So what do I do now then as I'm not getting anywhere with it

It started on Saturday and they said they was having technical difficulties so they couldn't provide me with  a pac, pls try again later so 20 mins later I did then that's when I got my pac 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Best have a talk with iD customer care, using their online Live Chat service, @Dazford

An adviser can take your PAC to help switch from Vodafone to iD. The advisers work until 8pm on weekdays.

Hope nobody steals the personal information you’ve posted in your picture, @Dazford. Fraudsters and scammers read user posts in this forum, looking for personal details. This forum is open to anybody with Internet access.

Can't I delete it

How do I get Intouch with customer care

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

How do I get Intouch with customer care

https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat - the advisers work until 8pm on weekdays.

Userlevel 1

It started on Saturday and they said they was having technical difficulties so they couldn't provide me with  a pac, pls try again later so 20 mins later I did then that's when I got my pac 

I've had the same thing happen to me this week switching from 02 to ID. My number still hasn't switched though it was scheduled on the 16th April.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I've had the same thing happen to me this week switching from 02 to ID. My number still hasn't switched though it was scheduled on the 16th April.

Might be worth talking to iD customer care, @SamTongue.

Do this at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat - the customer advisers work until 8pm on weekdays. 

Why iD Mobile?