Question

Transferring number not completed on time

• 13 April 2024
  • 8 replies

Hi all! Had a message from ID Mobile that my transfer date is 10th April but nothing has happened as yet. Transferring from O2 and keeping my number.

General chat is pretty much useless.

Are ID running late with transfers? 

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @DrozdovaS,

Welcome to the Community!

Most number ports complete by 10pm on the port date.

Is the port now completed or are you still waiting for it to process?

Kash

Hi Kash!

Still waiting for a switch over from 10th April. Nothing has happened as yet. 

Got the message telling me the switch over date but that's it. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi Kash!

Does your O2 SIM card (using the number you want to keep) still work, @DrozdovaS

Hi Kash!

Does your O2 SIM card (using the number you want to keep) still work, @DrozdovaS

Yes, O2 sim still works perfectly fine. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @DrozdovaS, it seems probable that iD Mobile haven’t processed your PAC as you’d expected.

Perhaps, ask a customer adviser about the status of your PAC, via the Live Chat service. They should be able to check this quickly.

Okay @DrozdovaS, it seems probable that iD Mobile haven’t processed your PAC as you’d expected.

Perhaps, ask a customer adviser about the status of your PAC, via the Live Chat service. They should be able to check this quickly.

I ended up being on the phone with O2 for about 40 minutes until a kind chap finally got me sorted. He said that the switch over is going to happen tomorrow so fingers and toes crossed it will all go smoothly! 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

That seems strange @DrozdovaS

If you are switching from O2 to iD Mobile, then OFCOM rules (for mobile number portability) make iD Mobile 100% responsible for getting the switch done on the scheduled switching date.

Hope it goes well.

🤞

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @DrozdovaS 

It’d be strange for O2 to finally tell you the port would go through, unless they were holding something back on their side.

Please let us know how you get on, if you need any further support we’ll get in touch.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?