Skip to main content

Hi 

I’ve recently just got a new id account as I was never able to access my previous one. They’ve sent me a final bill but I’ve not got access to log onto my old account. I normally would pay by ringing 7777 as my direct debit was cancelled. As I don’t have access to my account or SIM card now I’m not sure how to pay for my final bill. I’ve spoke to the live chat person and they gave me 2 numbers to call- one says I’m up to date because I’m ringing from my new number/account and the other one 03330037777 - I can’t figure out how to make a payment to a different account. 
the person said I could pay from a different account but I’ve got no clue having gone through the options 

so basically 

how can I pay from a new number/account for an old account. 

thanks 

If you know the mobile number linked to the old / previous account, just call 0333 003 7777 from a landline or any non-iD SIM, @Abbigail Freeman

Hey there @Abbigail Freeman, welcome to Community!

As kindly suggested by @andewhite, you’ll need to make the payment via a non-iD Mobile SIM card essentially to make the payment, if you can’t call from that number/SIM or login to that account directly.

Thank you,

Tyler