Blog

4 phones that make watching movies amazing

• 19 February 2019
  • 2 replies
4 phones that make watching movies amazing
Userlevel 8
Badge
The 91st Academy Awards (aka The Oscars) are just days away. And, if you’ve had your fill of big-screen fun watching all of the nominated films, why not hunker down with a few classics on these superstar smartphones.

The show stopping Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus

Roll up the red carpet. All you need is a sofa, some snacks and an S9 Plus for a spectacular cinematic experience. To infinity and beyond! No we’re not insisting you watch a Pixar classic, we’re talking about its 6.2-inch revolutionary Infinity Display. There will be no interruptions between you and your beloved blockbusters – the curved, end-to-end screen will make sure of that. And if you like your movies loud, the true-to life AKG surround sound will make those explosions and gripping film scores feel like they’re coming from inside the house.
Get the Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus from iD Mobile now.

Make the Huawei Mate 20 Pro your movie buddy

Who doesn’t love watching movies with their mates? We’re talking about the Huawei Mate 20 Pro of course – actual mates just chat all the way through. Settle in for a series binge on the 6.39-inch Full HD+ display and that ‘click to play next episode’ button will be a no-brainer. Watch animations in rich colours that pop, and thrillers with deep blacks for when you’re in the mood for something a little darker.
Get the Huawei Mate 20 Pro from iD Mobile today.

iPhone XS for ultimate viewing

We don’t want to keep throwing the word ‘immersive’ around but the iPhone XS’ Super Retina 5.8-inch display is truly the definition. Whatever your genre – whether it’s hide-under-the-blanket horrors or car-chase crime thrillers, the iPhoneXS delivers the most accurate colours in the industry. It’s also perfect for documentaries if you need a bit of a break from fiction.
Team up with the iPhone XS from iD Mobile now.

OnePlus 6T for an uninterrupted watch

For a top-notch movie session, the OnePlus 6T has shrunk down its notch to a tiny teardrop design. This gives you more screen for your flicks and boxsets – 6.41-inches to be exact. It’s got an 86% screen to body ratio, so you know you’re going to get the bigger picture, whatever you’re watching. Now onto picture quality. In short, it’s gorgeous. That’s thanks to the AMOLED technology. Every frame will be bursting with vibrant colour and the picture detail is a true sight to behold.
Get yourself a OnePlus 6T from iD Mobile today.

Which phone would you most like to watch films on? Or, is your current phone full of movie magic? Let us know in the comments below.

2 replies

Userlevel 3
I understand the appeal of using your phone to watch movies, however I'd much rather watch on my laptop or TV! 😄

Nikita
Userlevel 4
I haven't watched a movie on my phone, but i have watched some TV series on Netflix so its probably the same effect. I found the only downside is with my earpieces in, I am wondering if anyone standing behind me is trying to watch as well (I was stood on a train on the way home) and would it be rude of me to stop the program midway when i was about to get off and they were continuing their journey and wondering what happened next 😉
Jase

Why iD Mobile?