Competition T&Cs - Day 5 - 7th December 2018

• 29 November 2018
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge
iD Mobile Community 5 Day Christmas Giveaway – Day 5 – Terms & Conditions.

Promoter: iD Mobile, Dixons Carphone PLC, 1 Portal Way, Acton London, W3 6RS. By entering this promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions: This promotion is open to all UK residents aged over 18 years (except for employees and their families, of the Promoter and their group of companies). To enter this promotion, you will have to register to the iD Mobile Community and answer the question on the corresponding topic thread: “Day 5 Competition – 7th December 2018 –Apple iPad” The promotion opens on 00.01 (GMT+1) on 07/12/2018 and the closing date for entries is 23.59 (GMT+1) on 07/12/2018. Only 1 entry per person is permitted, duplicate entries will not be entered into the draw. 1 prize will be awarded to 1 winner. The prize will consist of an Apple iPad. The winner will be selected at random by an independent person from all correct and eligible entries received. The winner will be notified by email and via public reply/comment on the original thread on the iD Mobile Community by 18.00 (GMT+1) 14/12/18. The winner will be asked to reply to the email within 7 days of receipt of this email. If the Promoter does not receive confirmation from a winner that they accept the prize by this time, the promoter reserves the right withdraw the offer/prize. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. The prize will be delivered within 30 days of acceptance. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of this promotion. We make no representation or warranty in relation to the prizes provide and to the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall have no liability to you in relation to any prize, its fitness for purposes, merchantability or otherwise. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.

3 replies

My first mobile phone was given to me by my best-friend as she felt sorry that I was the only one without a mobile phone. It was Christmas 1995 and she gave me her old Nokia📱 I was 17 years old with no job or money, I was suffering from panic attacks that resulted in me becoming a recluse. Receiving that phone was like winning the lottery. Finding £5 to credit the phone was another story! I still have the phone to this day as a memory of friendship and to remind me how far I’ve come.
Ah Well! My first phone was made in the 1950’s and was the ultimate in batttery saving, it didn’t have one. What’s more I could only contact imaginary friends, a bit like O2 yesterday only a lot less frustrating.

My first mobile, an early 1990’s Motorola slotted into a fitting in boot of the car when not
slung over my shoulder. A reliable phone with a two line service, costly (I ran up a phone bill of over £600 on one day) but a new age tool
that has proofed it’s worth.

Happy Times Everyone
A dark blue Nokia 3310 - complete with mouse-sized monochrome screen, monophonic ringtones and the greatest mobile game of all time: Snake II

Why iD Mobile?