Skip to main content

I live in a village and I have zero signal at my house or anywhere in the village. Despite it sometimes saying 1 or 2 bars or 4g. Its making things really difficult, eg I go to collect a package and I can’t access my emails, or trying to use the maps satnav once I’ve left my house and out of the WiFi, today I had to drive 10 minutes in what I thought was hopefully the right direction before my phone would connect to the satnav. 
Is there anything I can do about this? Does it give me the right to cancel my contract? 

Hey @Rosie Gilbert,

Sorry to hear you’ve been having issues. Could you provide a postcode please so I can have a look at what signal you should be expecting?

Thanks.

Thanks for your response, it’s BS27 3

You need to provide a full postcode, not partial.

Check for yourself at:

https://www.three.co.uk/support/network-and-coverage/coverage#tabs-c2d0d12ce8-item-2988999184-tab

@Rosie Gilbert - looking at the general area, data looks to be an issue for all the major UK mobile networks. Notably, our Network Partner 3UK state the following, which may explain your issues:

For Maps, both Google Maps & Apple Maps have an Offline Maps option, allowing you to navigate without needing 4G/5G. Might be worth download the maps in your local area.

Thanks.