Skip to main content
Solved

my number its not activated yet!

Hello my name it’s Ardit 

I got a new contract with IDmobile 3 days ago, before I’ve been with EE but i already have the pac code from them and im planin to start my new contract with ID. 
my question is, my number it’s not activated yet and when I try to activate it says that something it’s not right, I’m trying to call costumer service with my EE number but when I put my new IDmobile number it says that we don’t recognise this number so I can really talk to no one! 
Can somebody help me to activate the number and to switch the number to keep my old number!? 

10 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +10

Do you have a physical iD SIM card or an iD eSIM, @Ardit Pepa?

Yes and it’s on my old phone 

Userlevel 8
Badge +10

Okay @Ardit Pepa, what exactly is in your old phone - an iD SIM or an iD eSIM? 

Where is your EE SIM?

My ID sim it’s on my old phone but and it’s not activated yet

I need to activate my id sim and after to keep my old number which I have to pac code to do that 

Can you call me and I’ll explain to you more easy if possible!?

Userlevel 8
Badge +10

Can you call me and I’ll explain to you more easy if possible!?

Okay @Ardit Pepa, I’m just a forum member like yourself. 

Sounds like you’re a new iD Mobile customer, so iD will have sent you an active iD SIM card. 

Your new iD SIM is ready to use, so if it’s in your old phone and doesn’t work, the iD SIM or the phone might be faulty.

But do you know how can i contact the ID costumer service because when I try to contact them it says I have to put my IDmobile phone number and it doesn’t work with that! Is there any other way to contact them if I’m calling them from a non id mobile number!?

Userlevel 8
Badge +10

But do you know how can i contact the ID customer service because when I try to contact them it says I have to put my ID mobile phone number and it doesn’t work with that! Is there any other way to contact them if I’m calling them from a non id mobile number!?

Unfortunately @Ardit Pepa, iD Mobile don’t have a telephone support helpline. 

At iD Mobile, all customer help & support is online. 

• Chat online with an iD adviser at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat
  • PM iD support on social media using Facebook Messenger or X (formerly Twitter).
  • The customer advisers work until 8pm on weekdays.
Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hey there @Ardit Pepa, welcome to Community!

Were you able to resolve your issue with us please?

Thanks,

Tyler