Skip to main content

Hi there, I am trying to get the PAC to switch network but when I get the message it says "PAC not created". What can I do?

If you’re trying to ask iD Mobile for your PAC, you could try sending the text “PAC” to 65075, @Bruno Pereira2954

Sometimes, the service provider may ask for your date-of-birth before sending your PAC.

If you’re trying to ask iD Mobile for your PAC, you could try sending the text “PAC” to 65075@Bruno Pereira2954

Sometimes, the service provider may ask for your date-of-birth before sending your PAC.

Thank you for your reply. I did send the message and it came with the normal message we get but instead of the PAC number I got "PAC not created"

Sounds like the iD system used for their 65075 service is broken, or they’ve got a back-office problem generating a PAC, @Bruno Pereira2954

Unfortunately, iD customer service only work between 9am - 8pm on weekdays.  

Maybe try again tomorrow. 
🤞

Sounds like the iD system used for their 65075 service is broken, or they’ve got a back-office problem generating a PAC, @Bruno Pereira2954

Unfortunately, iD customer service only work between 9am - 8pm on weekdays.  

Maybe try again tomorrow. 
🤞

I will try and contact them tomorrow. Thank you for your reply 😁

Hi @Bruno Pereira2954 

Sorry to hear this, do you still require assistance with this?

Please let us know if so so we can get in touch.

We’ll be able to get in contact with you to assist here, or for a quicker service, we’d recommend using the Live Chat, Facebook or Twitter.

Tom

I’ve switched from 3 to ID mobile and I’m unable to change my old number to my new phone. I have entered my PAC code, old number and new number into the ID mobile PAC code system and it isn’t working. Every time it says there’s an error. I’m not sure why, all the details are correct. I haven’t received a message to tell me switch is on the way.

I’ve switched from 3 to ID mobile and I’m unable to change my old number to my new phone. I have entered my PAC code, old number and new number into the ID mobile PAC code system and it isn’t working. Every time it says there’s an error. I’m not sure why, all the details are correct. I haven’t received a message to tell me switch is on the way.

Hi @Cgallar. Are you able to confirm if your transaction number begins with a 4? Entering the order number onto the switching form instead of the transaction number is the most common reason for the request not to go through. 

If you’re not using the transaction number, it should be listed on one of your welcome emails.

-Lauren