F.A.Q.

How do I view my iD Mobile bill?

• 11 August 2021
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge

How do I view my current and previous bills?

To view and download your current or previous bills, you can: 

1. Log in to the iD Mobile App or My Account online 

1. Go to My Billing 

2. Select the bill you’d like to view

Note: If you'd like to view a bill from over 12 months ago, you'll need to submit a SARs request (Subject Access Request). You can find more about submitting a SARs request on our Privacy and Cookies page, under 'Your Rights'

How do I request a paper bill via post?

To request your future bills by post, simply follow the instructions listed below: 

1. Go to My Billing  

1. Tap Change my billing method 

1. Follow the instructions on your screen  

Note: Paper billing is available for just £1.50 per month. If you request paper billing, the cost will automatically be added to your monthly bill. If you'd like any previous bills posted to you, chat to one of our Live Chat agents and they will assist you with this.  

How do I check my current balance?

To check your current balance, you can either view your usage by following the steps below:  

1. View your allowances and unbilled spend on the dashboard

Or you can call 7777 from your iD phone, or 0333 003 7777 from a landline or other mobile (charges may vary). Then pick one of the options mentioned below:  

1. Option 1 - Check your allowances, check your spend limit and check your unbilled charges 

1. Option 2 - Hear your balance, make a payment 

How do I request my bills in an accessible format?

We can produce your bill in a format that’s best for you, including large font, braille and audio format. This service is provided free of charge. 

You can contact us on Live Chat to get this set up for you.

How do I switch to VAT invoicing?

If you need to change your billing to VAT invoicing, please contact our Live Chat team and one of our agents will be able to help you. Our Live Chat team are available 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday, and 9am - 6pm Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays.

Note: We are only available to produce future bills with VAT included. 

This topic has been closed for comments
Why iD Mobile?