Question

Can't add plans to my mobile app

• 18 May 2024
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, I got a new phone & downloaded the id mobile app again but I was requested to register again. I was able to add my number to the plan but wasn't able to add my 2 children's numbers which I was able to do on my last phone. It just keeps saying that my records don't match our records even though I'm definitely putting in the right details. Does anyone know why this is happening or how to fix it?

9 replies

Userlevel 1

I've been having the same issue for weeks

Userlevel 1

On live chat they just keep saying they're having technical issues & to try again in 24-48 hrs but still have the same problem, it's a joke fgs.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @TV1989,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Userlevel 1

Was told to send a private message to try & sort out about adding my children's numbers to my plan so I sent a private message but no one has gotten back to me, absolutely disgraceful that I can't register my children's numbers so I can make sure they have enough data etc!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @TV1989,

We have sent you a PM and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

During busy periods it may take a little longer than usual to get back to you.

Kash

Userlevel 1

Haven't received a PM from id mobile!!!

Userlevel 1

I have been able register only 2 of my 3 kid's plans. I am into around 5 weeks of weekly chats with id mobile staff that can't sort the problem followed by a wait for the technical team to call but never do. My wife was going to move her company mobile plans over to id mobile but I have now warned her not to.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @TV1989 

Taking a look we can see you have indeed received a PM from us, we’ll continue there.

Tom

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @MaxD 

I’m sorry to hear this, if you are already in contact with the tech team about this we’d recommend keeping on with them.

Tom