Solved

Telephone number not recognised

• 29 October 2020
  • 1 reply

When I call 'one' telephone number from my mobile I keep getting the message 'number not recognised'.  This one number is my contact number for my children and they are unable to call me.  The number concerned is with BT. However there is no problem with every other number in my contacts list.  Calling with a Vodaphone SIM has no issues.  Calling the same number from a landline has no issues.  The problem is only with ID mobile.

I've placed the ID mobile SIM into a Samsung A10 phone, a Motorala G6 Play and a Huawei PSmart 2020 phone and every time I call the same number it always says number not recognised.

I've restarted all phones and still the problem persists.  It refuses to recognise one telephone number and the most important telephone number.  The SIM is now in a Motorola G6 Play and it works perfectly fine except yet again for dialling this one particular telephone number.

Why will the ID sim not recognise this one particular telephone number? 

icon

Best answer by Rory 1 November 2020, 16:19

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @CarolDarl, sorry to hear about the issues you’re having. To me, this sounds like your number is on the blocked list of the device that’s trying to receive the call. If you can let me know the make and model of the phone (the one that your children are using), we can walk you through removing the block.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?