My wife has just moved to iD from Vodafone (her number came across four days ago) and now has an issue with her voicemail.
She can make and receive calls, but if she doesn't answer in time then the caller gets told "number not recognised" instead of going to voicemail.
- Voicemail is turned on in her iD account.
- She has tried turning the phone and voicemail off and on again.
- Voicemail has previously worked with this account.
- This problem started when we tried changing the delay before a call goes to voicemail by dialling ** 61 * 123 ** 15 # as described in your FAQs.
- Her phone is a Motorola G6 Play.
- A swift response would be appreciated as she is waiting to hear back from a job application!
Best answer by Tim
- Phone dialler
- Call forwarding
- Check that each section (When Busy, Unanswered and Unavailable) has the number set to +447782333123.
My problem was that when I put in the code to change my voicemail settings it changed the 'When Unanswered' number to '+44123' instead of '+447782333123'.