Solved

default account affecting my credit score

• 3 February 2021
  • 4 replies

Hi I am an old customer with yourself, I had an id mobile sim since 2015 and ended my contract around 2018/2019 whereas when I check my credit score,it comes up as missed payments from yourself last year from March 2020-april 2020 and this is affecting my credit score.I have no knowledge on this and wish for you to resolve this matter immediately as I am unaware of why you are affecting my credit score when I'm not even a customer with yourself and have no current plans opend 

I hope a member of the team gets back to me ASAP as I can only get in contact with the robots on your Live chat.i need this matter resolved . 

icon

Best answer by Will 3 February 2021, 11:53

Hi @SanaT96,

That does sound unusual.

We’ll drop you a Private Message now so that we can get this looked into for you.

Will

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @SanaT96,

That does sound unusual.

We’ll drop you a Private Message now so that we can get this looked into for you.

Will

Ok 

Hello, 

I'm in the position that I had an old account that I believed I had closed with the 30 days notice period, I begrudgingly paid the balance because my credit score was threatened, then the account was defaulted! This wasn't my error, the agent didn't close the account when i called!

I'd like this error removed from my credit history

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi @Leanneh 

We’re sorry to hear about your credit file. 

We’ve popped you a message so that we can take a look into this for you. 

Thanks, 

Jade