Network Issues

• 18 October 2019
  • 27 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge

After yesterday’s network outage, we’re aware that some customers are still facing issues accessing our 4G network and using Wi-Fi Calling. We’re working with our network partners to get this resolved, and get all our customers back up and running as soon as possible.

If you’re still experiencing issues, we recommend turning your phone off and on every couple of hours until your services are restored as normal.

Services are now fully restored. If you still can't connect to the network, please turn your phone off and on again, or turn airplane mode on for about 30 seconds then off. This should help to reconnect you to the network. 

We’re sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

27 replies

Userlevel 3

I spoke too soon, WiFi Calling is off again today. So frustrating. I suppose its just possible that Network 3 are not being entirely truthful with ID but either way its time this nonsense was sorted out-we are the paying customers after all.

I've taken it to BBC Watchdog, they would like to hear from more people 

Userlevel 3

You may notice that at last ID have updated the sticky Post for this thread to show 4g & WiFi calling are down. At last they are being honest. Can't ask for more than that FINALLY 

Why iD Mobile?