We’re aware some customers may be unable to view the Live Chat button on the iD Mobile website. If you’re having problems, please try the following steps:
Steps to start Live Chat:
- Go to the Contact us page.
- Scroll down to the “Live Chat” section on the page
- Click on the “Live Chat” button to start a chat.
Still having issues?
The Live Chat button may take a few seconds to appear, depending on your internet speed. While the page is loading, please do not refresh the page and allow at least 30 seconds for it to load fully. If still after this time the Live Chat button does not appear, please try the following:
- Try a different internet browser – we’ve discovered that some specific internet browsers sometimes do not work well with Live Chat. We’re working to understand the problem but in the meantime, if you can’t view the live chat option, try another browser. For example, if you’re using Google Chrome, try Safari or Firefox.
- Accept Functional Cookies – Declining Functional cookies when navigating to the iD Mobile website will block Live Chat from appearing correctly. To resolve this, when navigating to the website, you need to “Accept All Cookies”, or click “Manage Cookies” and enable “Functional Cookies”.
The above Privacy and Cookies Policy pop up is displayed the first time you navigate to the iD Mobile website. If you’ve already visited the website and can’t locate this pop up, you could try the following:
- Scroll down to “How do I manage my cookie preferences?”
- Select “Manage Cookies”
- Turn off your browser security settings – if your browser comes with additional privacy or security features, these might impact how Live Person is accessed. If you can, try turning these browser privacy features off, and refresh the page. Be sure to turn them back on after you’ve completed your chat and closed the window.
Are you facing a similar issue? Do you know of any other workarounds? Help us by letting us know below, and we’ll be sure to look into it.