Question

Being told my details are incorrect - can't access my account

• 30 July 2018
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
I've been an ID customer for a few days now and I have to say, I feel like I'm running round in circles.

When I try to access my account, I'm getting a message that my details are incorrect. I've checked my username and it is correct. So it must be my password. So here's where the problems start. When I choose the incorrect password option, I'm asked for my number, last name, username and date of birth. But when I ebter these, I get a message that some of the details are incorrect. I've been trying now for 3 days and its getting to the point where I'm getting really angry about it.

Throughout my sign up period, I've had quite a few emails from ID. But none of them include a telephone number. I had to get the number by ringing my wife.. I need to get my old number transferred but its impossible at this rate. What can I do about this?

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @MichaelM,

We're sorry to hear about the inconvenience caused here. Have you tried speaking to our Live Chat Team? They should be able to get everything sorted for you. You can message them here.

Alternatively, I'll send you a PM now on how to get in touch with us through a different platform.

Ryan
Userlevel 1
Hi @MichaelM,

We're sorry to hear about the inconvenience caused here. Have you tried speaking to our Live Chat Team? They should be able to get everything sorted for you. You can message them here.

Alternatively, I'll send you a PM now on how to get in touch with us through a different platform.

Ryan

Hi Ryan. Yeah I've tried he live chat but I was just getting messages saying all the operators are busy. I've finally been able to get a password change. It seemed to be the txt message system wasn't sending me messages. I got one through earlier and have managed to get access. Thanks for your assistance.
Userlevel 4
Badge +10
Sorry for any initial frustration there @Mick1963@MichaelM, if you need help with anything else, we've got your back on here.

Kevin

Why iD Mobile?