Solved

I can't access my account

• 2 January 2019
  • 3 replies

I used to have an ID contract, I want to register my number so I can make payments online but I don't have the sim card anymore and the sim card that was sent to me was the number linked to my old account that is now closed.

How can I register my sim card to an online account in order to make payments when anything that has been sent to me in the past has been wrong?
icon

Best answer by Kevin 4 January 2019, 16:48

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @MissBrice1993,

I'm sorry to hear that! If you have an account which has since been closed but requires payment, you won't have access to your online account.

Please contact our Live Chat team here so we can venture into your account to assist further.

Ryan
That isn't what I meant at all.
What I mean is that I have an ID account but I used to have 2.
one of them I have paid off but the other one (the one I am on about) is still active and I need to make
a payment.. but I can't register it in order to make an payment through the app or on the website because I was sent the wrong sim card and don't have access to that number in the first place to register the number to make an account for it as they send the code to the number you're trying to register. 😡
Userlevel 4
Badge +10
Hi @MissBrice1993

It would be best in this case for you to contact our Live Chat Team through here, they'll be able to help you register the other account and help you with the security code that would generally be texted to the SIM card (to complete registration).

Alternatively in the time being, you can dial 7777 from the iD Mobile SIM or https://tel:+443330037777 from any other line in order to pay any bills by telephone.

Why iD Mobile?