Solved

Multiple accounts.

• 28 August 2018
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Can anyone tell me how to access both my accounts. Up until today I thought I only had one bill but have been told otherwise when I called customer services. When I log in there is nowhere to let you check both accounts. I have been over the website from back to front and can find nothing to help.
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 30 August 2018, 15:12

Can anyone tell me how to access both my accounts. Up until today I thought I only had one bill but have been told otherwise when I called customer services. When I log in there is nowhere to let you check both accounts. I have been over the website from back to front and can find nothing to help.

Hello @Sharon,

You'll need to register an account for the second SIM with a different email address.
Each account will require it's own log-in details to view in the app.

It's not currently possible for more than one account to be viewed in the dashboard at any time but we've fed this back already.

Mohammed
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hello @Sharon,

You'll need to register an account for the second SIM with a different email address.
Each account will require it's own log-in details to view in the app.

It's not currently possible for more than one account to be viewed in the dashboard at any time but we've fed this back already.

Mohammed
Userlevel 1
Thank you Mohammed for your prompt answer. This does explain my query.
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Thank you Mohammed for your prompt answer. This does explain my query.

I'm glad I was able to help @Sharon!

Mohammed