Solved

One Time Passcodes not coming through

• 28 September 2020
  • 17 replies

Hi,

As others appear to have experienced, I have recently moved from 02 to ID and my Santander OTPs are not coming through and I can’t access my bank.

Please help.

Dan

icon

Best answer by Ryan 30 September 2020, 13:48

View original

17 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @hobbo,

We are sorry to hear about that issue, we will issue you with a PM now to see if we can get our Technical Team to look into this for you.

Ryan

I am having the exact same problem as described above. Please can you explain how you resolved this?

I am having the same issue described above, please could i access some support too

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @aharby 

It tends to be an odd provisioning problem that can happen during the handover of a number.  Why it affects select people doing so exactly is unknown, but our Tech Team can get this resolved when in fact it does happen.

We’ve sent you a private message on here now so that we can look into this further for you.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

Like so many others I am also not receiving OTP’s and the banks are adamant  its not their problem, so whatever your solution is please let me have some, otherwise phone and computer will fly out the window!!

where do i post my question?

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Grahame151,

I see we’ve now dropped you a private message to provide further assistance.

Will

Hello,

I am having this same problem. Moved from Lebara to immobile and I am having great difficulty in getting one time passwords from some of my apps. Can someone please put me through what I can do to resolve this?

Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Leekal,

Have you tried removing the SIM card and powering down the handset for 10 minutes? Are you currently in the UK?

Will

I am also having trouble receiving one time passwords. I can't even register ID mobile app 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Lisa Swinhoe 

We are sorry to hear you are uable to recieve OTP messages. We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.  
To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Mohsin

I am also experiencing this issue.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Andrew Youll,

Is this with several numbers or just one in particular?

Will

I am having the same issue. Not getting WhatsApp one time passcode. I have been locked out for days trying all the solutions suggested but no luck. I use WhatsApp for work so need this resolved soonest

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Cat Woolway 

Are you still having issues with this? Please let us know if the issue has continued.

Tom

It appears to have resolved itself. Didn’t do anything different just got locked out multiple times and then suddenly it worked. I’m finally on WhatsApp 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Cat Woolway,

Glad to hear that the issue is resolved.

If you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?