Question

Why does the app not allow me to update my direct debit information?

• 26 June 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi, 

Through your most ‘prosperous’ app created, I cannot do either of 2 things: I cannot pay the bill manually nor can I update my direct debit details. I’m absolutely appalled and disgusted, especially since it says my ‘due bill’ is £109.20 which is beyond ABSURD, there is NO WAY of contacting any agent and speaking to them and I don’t know what to do. I called the automated payment service and, as I was aware, I am up to date with all my bills and payments for you. So, what is the issue? Why does it say I have a balance due which is £109.20 when I don’t and I cannot make a manual payment OR update my direct debit information? 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @gheorghe.serban,

What issues are you having with updating your Direct Debit details? Do you receive an error message? You haven’t specified in your original message.

As for the automated payment line, if you call before the balance is due then you’ll hear the message advising that you are up to date.

On your bill, you should be able to see the date the balance is due.

If you call on, or after that date, you will be advised on the payment line that your balance is £109.20.

That said, you can also make a manual payment before this balance is due, we’ll simply use this to pay off the bill early.

Your bill will also have a full itemised breakdown of the charges.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?