12 free travel apps to download before take off

12 free travel apps to download before take off

Show first post

90 replies

Our dream holiday would be to go to Japan, they have long lives and have some beautiful sites.

My dream holiday would be to New Zealand, to explore the sights I have seen in various TV shows and hopefully see dolphins in the wild. 

Userlevel 1

I would love to go to Greenland,  why? Because there is not many people there and its beautiful and peaceful 😌 

Userlevel 1

Provence, France. Drive down through France, ( avoiding the toll roads) taking in the magic that is rural France. Staying at the municipal camp sites (that's where the battery pack comes in handy) then on arrival, explore the Provence the late great Peter Mayle wrote about. Marvellous.

Read two of Peter Mayle's books in that 'series' - A Year in Province, being 👌 

Userlevel 2

Definitely Sicily. The food is fantastic, the people are so friendly and the history is fascinating. Don't just want to holiday there, want to live there!

Userlevel 1

Love going to Loch Ness in Scotland, beautiful scenery and breathtaking views, never spotted the Loch Ness monster......yet 

My favorite place is the Bay of Islands on the North Island of New Zealand.

I visited in 2017 and would love to go again.

Userlevel 1

Dubai as I would love to visit the Burj khalifa and see the palm islands 

My dream holiday is a trip to Gibraltar. This country is amazing. I have family here! I’ve always stayed at a hotel in Spain because for me it’s the cheaper option. So I would love a dream holiday in Gibraltar! 

Userlevel 2

Rural Ireland. There is nowhere like it in the world. 

Would love to get away with my fiancee to somewhere in Britain 🇬🇧 or maybe Italy been a good few years since we've been away 

Userlevel 1

Kisumu, Kenya. To resurrect childhood memories.

My dream holiday would be a cruise to Antarctica. The opportunities for truly spectacular photographs would be wonderful!

I’ve just been on the best holiday - I went to Kansas, USA, to visit my son, who I’ve not seen for 6 years! It was wonderful to see him and have hugs. I also got to meet my lovely daughter-in-law and play with my grandson for the first time. He’s just over 3 years old and we had loads of fun. I can’t wait to go again!

Userlevel 1

I had the absolute pleasure of visiting Sardinia a couple of years ago...what an amazing place. We travelled there by ferry into the main port of Bosa and stayed in a villa about a 15 minute drive drive to the nearest village so lovely and rural. Being an island the food is wonderful and lots of seafood dishes with the food coming out the sea the same day. The people are lovely (as long as they know you’re not French, a long story) and the scenery is breathtaking so we took the Trenino Verde (green train) which is a small guage train from Bosa which travels up the mountain along the coast line so the views are phenominal. I’m hoping to go back again this year.

Userlevel 1

Portugal. Great weather, amazing beaches and cheap 😃 I’ll be emigrating there in the next 2 years :)

Userlevel 1

My dream holiday would be a trip around the world to see all the wonders of the world, Everest and

Antarctica. I can travel in my dreams!

Western Australia.It’s just magical snorkelling  

on the Ningaloo Reef.

Userlevel 2

Machu Picchu

My dream destination is Australia with my husband. Unfortunately flying is out of the question for environmental reasons and he can't sit long enough to drive.

Userlevel 2

France because my sister lives there and I haven’t seen her or her new baby since before Covid :-)

Userlevel 1

My dream holiday is to Southern India the people and places throughout Kerela are amazing, nothing is to much for the guides and people in that area. To land at Trivandrum again would be out of this world, I have never been so fascinated by the back waters of Kerela it is just so peaceful and beautiful.

Thank you.👍😃

Userlevel 1

My dream is to visit Ularu mountains, missed on my previous visits to Australia. 

My dream holiday would be to revisit any of the places where my husband and I have holidayed over our many years together. It would be tinged with sadness as he no longer remembers it and sometimes no longer remembers me.

Userlevel 4

My dream holiday destination is Cuba, it has the most amazing weather and beaches. There is also so much history to learn and culture to experience. With the old American cars it's almost like going back in time!

Why iD Mobile?