12 free travel apps to download before take off

12 free travel apps to download before take off

Show first post

90 replies

My dream destination is Japan as I would love  to go at cherry blossom time ( which I am told is amazing) and experience a Japanese tea drinking session.

Userlevel 1

I would love to go to Ireland again.  The landscape is beautiful as are the people and culture. 

My dream holiday would be Portugal villa holiday with the family 

Have had a booking to visit daughter and grandchildren in Illinois on three occasions since COVID first came on scene and each time could not go because of restrictions. The trip last October was to perform marriage of youngest granddaughter but had to miss it. Hope to get away this year as am now getting to age when will have to give up long flights. 

Userlevel 2

Always wanted to go to Canada ever since I was told the lakes are amazing. 

Userlevel 1

My dream destination is Disney World so I can visit Galaxies Edge. I intend to squat on the millennium falcon for two weeks and play hologram chess. We are due to go in August and they may need a stormtrooper or two to evict me. 

Userlevel 2

My dream holiday would be to Scotland to visit all the Outlander locations and visit Edinburgh and a few museums and of course the castle. I’d like to see the Glenfinnan viaduct and do an underground ghost tour. I want to eat haggis, tatties and neeps. and I’d love to travel there and back by the Caledonian Sleeper train! Been my dream for many years as I feel connected to Scotland even though I’m English. I’m now 63 and in poor health so if not soon I may never make it there!

Ever since I saw Prague on INXS's "Never Tear Us Apart," I've wanted to see that beautiful city.

Userlevel 1

Maldives, We went for our 40th Wedding Anniversary., Took a seaplane, fantastic views of the various atols, they were absolutly stunning. I would recommend that everyone try to get there before it is too late.

Userlevel 1

My dream destination would be The Maldives, one of those overwater villas! They look so luxurious and relaxing 😎 

Userlevel 1

My dream holiday would be a cold place 😅 Iceland. Catch some northern lights and submerge myself in the wonders of nature. 

Userlevel 1

My favourite destination would be my own over the water bungalow in the Maldives ,they have  the most beautiful bungalows a bed facing the Indian Ocean with a retractable roof sun n the morning and stars at night ,not a tourist trap just a beautiful swimming pool on your residence and a natural one in the most gorgeous shallow water.a holiday of your life .

Anyway I’ve never been abroad and don’t think I’ll ever get the chance 

Userlevel 1

My dream holiday is Mexico. I've never been there 

I hope one day I could fulfill this. 

Userlevel 1

My favorite place is the Bay of Islands on the North Island of New Zealand.

I visited in 2017 and would love to go again.

I spent a lot of the school holidays in the Bay of Islands, such wonderful memories.

Userlevel 1

I would love to return to my home country of New Zealand, just to spend time at Lake Taupo again, such a wonderful place.

Userlevel 1

Mexico looks beautiful and it’s not too expensive maybe one day you’ll be reading a book underneath an sunbrella haha ,but the good thing about Mexico is to the east you have the Gulf of Mexico coral sands like the Bahamas or the Florida key’s and to the west the Pacific Ocean ,how good is that  

Most useful answer

Userlevel 2

My ‘dream’ destination would be Disneyland as I’ve only ever got to spend a day there when I was a kid but it would have to be practically empty as I hate queuing especially in the heat!

Thailand - Puket. Such a beautiful place with the hustle and bustle of a busy town but also some scintillatingly stunning beaches. The people are always smiling and the food is divine. Just a magical place. ;-)

Userlevel 1

My dream holiday would be to go to Australia..hire a camper and travel around 

My dream holiday would be Ibiza, either side of the island, partying and pure relaxation and quiet.

A stunning destination :)

Userlevel 1

We love going anywhere with great food and amazing things to do.  Often Scotland is our destination of choice.  This year's we are off to Spain for tapas, wine and hopefully some sunshine.  Can't wait. 

Pakistan definitely.. It’s Heaven on earth, especially the Northern areas

Userlevel 3

Seychelles

Userlevel 1

I would love to go to the South of Italy. Beautiful beaches, great food and millennial cities. Can’t wait to start planning!

Japan is my dream.

Why iD Mobile?