12 free travel apps to download before take off

12 free travel apps to download before take off

Show first post

90 replies

Userlevel 1

I would love to go to Africa and see all of the animals in their own environment where they belong.

Australia to see my family

Australia 

My dream holiday would be Brazil. I would love to see the Amazon rainforest before it disappears. And to visit Rio De Janeiro, the beaches and enjoy Brazilian Curasco!

Userlevel 1

The arctic would be my choice. Trying to spot Polar bears (from a safe distance) and watching the Northern lights.

Userlevel 1

My dream destination would be The Maldives, one of those overwater villas! They look so luxurious and relaxing 😎 

Exactly what I thought,them bungalows are fantastic they have decking outside with a swimming pool and a ladder that you use to swim in the lagoon and inside a big double bed and it retracts to let the sun in or stars watching before sleep ,costs a lot of money thousands per day ,so basically you’d have to be a multi millionaire or a billionaire,2 weeks would be just fine ,DREAM DREAM DREAM

Userlevel 1

The arctic would be my choice. Trying to spot Polar bears (from a safe distance) and watching the Northern lights.

UNUSUAL CHOICE  BUT A GOOD  CHOICE

It’s a shame arctic that the arctic ice cap is melting and becoming like a sea with just icebergs here and there ,not that long ago the sea ice would completely freeze over ….the worst part is that this has happened over decades not thousands of years ,how much wildlife on the food chain will or have we lost ! Natural global warming helps by evolution kicking in and animals adapting to their environment.The  great plaines in Africa once had thousands of herds of different wildlife now you’ll be lucky to glance a magnificent giraffe 🦒 we need to try and help lower the speed of global warming,I mean how many people use their phones or use their pads to order food and clothing etc how does it get to you mostly by vans cars motorbikes all petrol driven ,so that’s not really a good thing is it ? But electric vehicles are coming into play.So maybe the future is briightb

Userlevel 1

I would love to go to Africa and see all of the animals in their own environment where they belong.

All the great herds have gone you would be lucky to see a few giraffes,I replied to someone about global warming i went on a bit long ,so this is short Africa was a beautiful country until we ruined it ,the amount of ivory that was took was unbelievable bull elephants probably 40yrs old had he biggest tusks ,we nearly  wiped them out ….the same thing in America the buffalos were nearly wiped out ,the native Indians would follow the buffaloes for food and fur ,there is a photograph of a man (circa 1890s) standing on a mountain of buffalo skulls ,they came very close to extinction.Thankfully scientists have reintroduced the  buffalo 🦬 on reservations and places where they are safe from US it will take hundreds of yrs for them to be one of the greatest herds that crossed the USA .

VERY SAD 

Userlevel 1

My dream holiday destination is the Greek Island of  Santorini.  This amazing volcanic island has beautiful black sand beaches; stunning  villages with white-washed houses - some topped with cobalt-blue domes; wonderful sunsets to enjoy as the warm sun drops into the sea. 
My favourite view is of the caldera from the village of Oia.  Sun, sea, history, stunning views, beautiful villages clinging to the sides of cliffs and a relaxed atmosphere - a dream holiday indeed. 

My absolute dream would be to go to Japan.  I have a lifelong passion about trains of all kinds, and I have dreamed of riding the Bullet Train since I was a little girl exploring the National Railway Museum in York.  I want to see the bright lights and culture because it’s so different to what I know, living in the UK all my life.  One day...

The state of Maranhão in Brazil has some stunning places!

I really want to go again to Nepal. Such lovely people and such high mountains, a walker's paradise.

Userlevel 2

My dream holiday would be to visit Mexico to visit the many sites of historical interest and more importantly, to visit my brother and sister-in-law who emigrated in 2019, shortly before the world went in lockdown.

Userlevel 2

I am lucky enough to have been to quite a few countries in the last twenty years but I still want to go to Vietnam before I am to old. Next year maybe! 

Userlevel 1

My dream holiday would be a road trip across the USA.

Why iD Mobile?