Boost your mood on Blue Monday

Boost your mood on Blue Monday

Show first post

624 replies

Userlevel 1

When your three year old granddaughter gives you backchat.

Most Helpful Answer

Userlevel 1

Telling my loved one what they mean to me and how grateful I am to have them in my life!

Most Helpful Answer

Userlevel 1

Playing a Steinway piano

Userlevel 1

For me its spending christmas with friends. My family hasnt had a christmas together for years. Even when i was younger, christmas was filled with arguments and sad days. So when i get to spend christmas with my best friends over the years. Watching everyone open their presents and have a great time. Me just being there part of that, not having anything to open myself.  It really gets me emotional and so happy. Because i know i missed that as a kid and the thought of being on my own at christmas can get me down a bit. I deserve to be happy. But as long as everyone else is smiling. That gives me another reason to be happy.

Userlevel 1

An Unruffled Blue Monday

Enjoy the simple things in life

Easy on the eyes

& much less strife

Most Helpful Answer

Userlevel 1

A good run and a bike ride keeps the blues away! Well it does for me :) 

Userlevel 1

Quality time spent with my beautiful family

Most Helpful Answer

Userlevel 1

Spending tine with my wee loveable client who can make anyone smile on a down day 

Most Helpful Answer

Userlevel 1

Something made me very happy yesterday. I finally got round to sorting out a very messy cupboard and in there I found our first camcorder miraculously with the charger which we had over 20 years ago. I was delighted when it did come to life and even more delighted when I found a tape still in there. When we played this tape we found it contained footage we didn’t know we had and we very tearfully sat and watched my now grown children opening their presents on Christmas morning, 2001 which also contained our long departed first dog. Also a video of a New Year’s Eve party in 2000 which had my now deceased mother and father in law singing and enjoying life with their family. Also my children’s first experience of a big snow fall and then sledging over the fields. It was a bitter sweet experience watching these memories but we were so happy we found this long forgotten memory which we can now treasure and watch again and again.

Userlevel 1

Snuggling up with my two grandchildren either side of me.

Most Helpful Answer

Userlevel 1

Snuggling up with my two grandchildren either side of me.

Most Helpful Answer

Most Helpful Answer

Userlevel 1

My beautiful granddaughter, she is my world 💕 my family and friends too 🥰

Most Helpful Answer

Userlevel 1

Most Helpful Answer

Userlevel 1

My football team winning

Going Dragracing with my race team…… Moto-GP walking the dog and knowing my family are healthy…… :) 

Userlevel 1

Playing a Steinway piano

Most Helpful Answer

Userlevel 1

Family 

What’s make me happy? My daughter’s love for me, cuddles with my dog, sunshine on my face and that I can provide for them, feed them and keep warm. 

Userlevel 1

For me its spending christmas with friends. My family hasnt had a christmas together for years. Even when i was younger, christmas was filled with arguments and sad days. So when i get to spend christmas with my best friends over the years. Watching everyone open their presents and have a great time. Me just being there part of that, not having anything to open myself.  It really gets me emotional and so happy. Because i know i missed that as a kid and the thought of being on my own at christmas can get me down a bit. I deserve to be happy. But as long as everyone else is smiling. That gives me another reason to be happy.

Most Helpful Answer

Userlevel 1

A good run and a bike ride keeps the blues away! Well it does for me :) 

Most Helpful Answer

Userlevel 3

Working in my allotment with help from my 3 year old grandson

Userlevel 1

Dancing and sunshine. You cannot beat either.

My little cat - seeing his fluffy face always cheers my day up 🥰

Userlevel 1

Something made me very happy yesterday. I finally got round to sorting out a very messy cupboard and in there I found our first camcorder miraculously with the charger which we had over 20 years ago. I was delighted when it did come to life and even more delighted when I found a tape still in there. When we played this tape we found it contained footage we didn’t know we had and we very tearfully sat and watched my now grown children opening their presents on Christmas morning, 2001 which also contained our long departed first dog. Also a video of a New Year’s Eve party in 2000 which had my now deceased mother and father in law singing and enjoying life with their family. Also my children’s first experience of a big snow fall and then sledging over the fields. It was a bitter sweet experience watching these memories but we were so happy we found this long forgotten memory which we can now treasure and watch again and again.

Most Helpful Answer

Userlevel 1

Seeing the grandchildren.