Most Helpful Answer

Userlevel 1

Family 

Most Helpful Answer

Userlevel 1

Working in my allotment with help from my 3 year old grandson

Most Helpful Answer

Userlevel 1

Dancing and sunshine. You cannot beat either.

Most Helpful Answer

Userlevel 1

Most Helpful Answer

Userlevel 1

Going for a bike ride

My dog Daisy makes me happy. Even if I’m having the worst day possible, she always finds a way to make me laugh or smile 

Going for a run and chat with my running buddies, then enjing a cold beer after

Iv been ill since before Christmas and my friends have supported my children and myself every single day. I feel honoured to have them in my life. 

Taking my lovely rescue dog Monty for walks , giving loads of love to him 

Seeing my two beautiful daughters happily playing together, smiling, laughing and bringing joy to the world.

Going to the gym with friends and family

Going for a run and choosing a muddy footpath when I don't know where it leads to. 

Cuddling up to my favourite person and watching the sky 

Getting on a plane to chase some winter warmth and sunshine 🌞 ☀️ 

Userlevel 1

Going for a bike ride

Most Helpful Answer

Userlevel 1

Being outdoors, fresh air, exercise and my lovely children all make me feel on top of the world 

A big hug from a family member or close friend!! (Missed them so much during extended lockdown)

Winter sun holidays, just us or with friends, to enjoy now or simply look forward to, Not forgetting free roaming 😂

Being abroad ☀️

Sex with my wife is absolutely the best, always makes me happy 

First signs of spring after a long winter

Userlevel 1

As a volunteer at an arts organisation in London. I am able to take a guest to view the artwork at the Courtauld gallery. My aim is to take at least one friend a month. I took 2 friends in December, a new friend I had made in November, and a friend that I habe known since 1985.

Thus month, I will take a volunteer from Orleans gallery, he has never been before. 

It's a great pleasure and makes me happy to share my love of art. My friends don't have to pay!! 

Userlevel 1

Surrounding myself with Positive People and doing Regular Acts of Kindness