Boost your mood on Blue Monday

Boost your mood on Blue Monday

Show first post

624 replies

Curling up with a good book on a cosy sofa and seeing the snow fall outside.

Not having to pay for EU roaming as someone who commutes to France for work!

Userlevel 1

Oddly enough, at this time of what makes me happy is the cold, frosty still nights, That's when we get the clearest skies and I'm able to use my telescopes to their fullest looking at the wonderful sights that the winter skies bring. 

A hot drink and warm clothing go a long way to help make a perfect obseving session.

Going on holiday in the morning with the good lady makes me really happy.😁🌞😁🌞

Userlevel 1

Travelling on an Amtrak Train in the USA on my way to see Family I've not seen since COVID.

Switching between Classic FM and Planet Rock !

Spending time playing with my granddaughter

I'm a nurse so these couple of weeks have been stressful. Just getting home on time has been such a joy for me. Finishing work without stress has been amazing and spending quality time with the kids. Not bothered a out a holiday abroad or sunshine. Just opening the door and getting home on time has been great. 

Watching a film or practicing French. 

Cycling in the rain!

Leaving my phone at home and getting out into nature and breathing some fresh air! 

Userlevel 1

Time out to enjoy my favourite films and shows. Wrapped up in my blanket, fluffy socks and a hot mug of tea 🥰

Userlevel 1

What makes me happiest in life is doing things I enjoy with my husband, especially as we're both so busy with studying & work respectively. In our case, it's often video games or doing separate hobbies in the same space - he managed to beat a level he'd been stuck on for a while, and I painted frogs on rocks 🐸🪨

Visiting my home country and spending time with friends and family

Watching a sunset or sunrise - best mood booster ever!

A Bright sunny day

A bargin

Achieving what I intended to do today.

Spending quality time with the family whether at home or out somewhere

A walk in a country park with my two daughters

Knowing my family are healthy, happy & safe first of all. And then spending a day outside in the sunshine, a drink or a cuppa & a laugh, and any time spent with animals is always good.

Userlevel 1

ID Mobile makes me happy :)

A walk and talk in the woods with my friend 

Userlevel 1

Walking through the countryside in the snow, taking pictures of nature.

Userlevel 1

Eating some much chilli that kidney beans come out of my belly button…that makes me happy! 

A Nintendo switch would make me very happy.

wine