Walking in the sun 

sunshine

Userlevel 1

'When you love what you do, you never work a day in your life.' 

I'm fortunate enough to really love my job so going to woak is a blessing. #nhs

Userlevel 1

Coffee ☕️

The beach

Just waking up in the morning, hopefully have another day to look forward to.

Banana porridge for breakfast.

The smell of patchouli and the sound of Rod Stewart singing makes me very happy and warm inside like a lovely hug 🫂 

Living consciously makes me happy. My day is a good one if I have made a difference in the happiness quotient in the world. A kind word, making someone smile, uplifting someone's mood- every little positive is a win for me and makes me happy. Making people happy makes me happy. :)

My first Grandchild, Harvey 🥰

Painting and drawing. 

Family, always family. Drive you crazy ½ the time but make you happy x100 also.

Userlevel 2

Sitting down at the end of the day having done everything that needs doing - feet up, hot chocolate in hand, peace, quiet… bliss!

Spending time with my boys & family. Generally being great full for what I have in life and spreading happiness to others 😊

Userlevel 1

I enjoy having a break and get-together with a cup of tea in the middle of cold days!

Userlevel 1

Walking in the Yorkshire dales. Wonderful!

Userlevel 3

The rain.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Enjoying the view while walking the South West Coastal Path - lovely!

Waking up early, when the sun is shining through my window. My two little girls jumping into bed with me whilst I sip on a cup of tea and I thank the world that we are all happy, healthy and full of life ❤️

Something that makes me happy is myself and my best mate smashing up the artwork we have made together then showing the broken pieces in an art gallery as new works of art. One of the best things about it is using the money we make from selling the art to take everyone in the gallery down the pub after the exhibition and buy them all drinks. Check the link. The Sons of Incoherence

Coming home from work to see my partner and son happily involved in an activity make me the most happy!

spending time with family and friends - can vary from simple things like cooking together to going out

Userlevel 1

My 2 children.

Userlevel 1

Opening a new jar of coffee - bursting through the silver foil or neatly does it with a fingernail round the edge - getting hit by the lovely smell. Little pleasures.😊

Why iD Mobile?