Boost your mood on Blue Monday

Boost your mood on Blue Monday

Show first post

624 replies

Userlevel 1

It's the little things that make me happy, when someone holds a door or say's thank you or even just a smile as they go past. Such simple things can bring great joy ❤️

Getting back to nature au naturel😉

Userlevel 2

I love singing in the car on the way to work.

Userlevel 1

Cake.

Userlevel 2

Finding a good book.

I love to spend time with pets and i also love to lay down with my cat and she loves to suck on my ear like i am here mother she makes me so happy and comfortable. 

Charity! Knowing and seeing the effect/reaction ❤️

I work busy night shifts in a hotel. Every morning I take a break at around 3:30am and go outside to enjoy the peace at that time of the day. Over the last week there has been a bird that starts singing it's socks off after I've stepped outside. It's pure joy, that can't be bought, and it makes me happy enough to continue the rest of my shift with a smile.

Userlevel 1

Relax at home and do nothing for at least one day

Userlevel 1

I think I am a bit of an odd bod. What makes me happy is being able to repair, repurpose or reuse something, saving it from being thrown away and saving me from buying something new. 

Leave the car -  use my legs. 

On journey that take less than 30 minutes to walk.  Especially if when you take into account the time to park - it doesn’t take that much longer to walk on the shorter journeys, and it saves on gym time...

Userlevel 1

A walk in the woods

Nice long walk followed by a big bubble bath. 

Userlevel 1

Finding what feels good with Yoga with Adriene :)

Userlevel 1

A cup of hot ginger and honey tea, with extra honey!

Userlevel 1

Time spent with this naughty little one always makes me laugh!

Blue skies, 🌞 and walking my dog....

Userlevel 1

Making and eating my own bread, mmmm

A walk along a beach and the sound of the sea always makes me feel good. 

Opening up and having time to reread an introduction to Psychanalysis.  The model makes sense.

Going out walking in the dales with my partner and our autistic 4year old boy, he opens your eyes and heart to how he sees the world and I love it, seeing him playing and having fun is the best thing in the world. 

Userlevel 1

Pottering in my 5m by 3m allotment polytunnel, especially when it’s raining or cold outside, and I’m warm and dry and can carry on gardening despite the weather.

Holding my baby girl . 

Userlevel 1

Tidying up the attic- making room for a creative space or a sleepover area for the kids. Pretending to be Angel from the ‘Escape to the Chateau’ series ;)

Userlevel 1

Listening to podcasts

Why iD Mobile?