Boost your mood on Blue Monday

Boost your mood on Blue Monday

Show first post

624 replies

Userlevel 1

A cherry resting on an ironing board 

My son and my wife and being with them in the Lake District 

Cats

As i age disgracefully I enjoy the memories of a good life well lived with few regrets. 

Looking back at photos from holidays, days out and special occasions. These are the northern lights in Lapland just before Christmas. Many people visit and don’t get to experience this and had I not had my new phone I wouldn’t have been able to get such a fantastic photo to remember them by. 

Riding my motorcycle on a sunny day and finding new places and people I would never otherwise see. Life is about exploring our World and making the best of what we find.

Userlevel 1

A swim in the sea!

Having a whatsapp video call with a very worried relative..to explain why their 96 year old mother's fridge wasnt broken down, that it had taken me exactly 3 minutes to "fix" and there was no charge.

During lockdown - when I could work.

Seeing my daughters smile when I pick her up from nursery 

What makes me happy is coming home from a long day at work, making tea and sitting down at the table to have a meal together with my 4 children, I do wish I didn't have to go to work but I have to because I like setting a good example to my children ❤️

My friends and family and of course my two dogs ! 

Sunshine and Chocolate 😁

Sunshine ☀️ 

Being with my friends and family. And paddleboarding.

Or....6 months after a charity fund raising climb of Snowdon where I had been a guide.

Recieving an email from the organisers - I had been identified as the guide who had "changed someones life".  What made me happy..once upon a time in the past, someone changed my life on a hill - time to pay foreward.

#itswhatIdo

A lovely getaway holiday to spoil my grand children as they've never had one before.

A meal out with family.

A lovely holiday to so i can spoil my grandchildren as they've never had one.

Going away in my Motorhome at the drop of a hat, taking my ID mobile with me of course!

Purple chocolate! (Cadbury’s) 😊

Userlevel 1

Being outdoors, fresh air, exercise and my lovely children all make me feel on top of the world 

Most Helpful Answer

Life makes me happy 

Watch a good movie or great bad movie!

Swimming outdoors.

Spending time with my daughter and her cute black labrador puppy Luna

Why iD Mobile?