Boost your mood on Blue Monday

Boost your mood on Blue Monday

Show first post

624 replies

Userlevel 1

Time in nature, especially woodland. 

Userlevel 1

Love a good walk across the dunes with my dog Betty. No blues after that. 

My daughter 🙂 in the morning

Userlevel 1

My family and some lovely warm sunshine. 

Userlevel 1

Listening to the bird song early in the morning hot cup of tea obviously my family being well and cats and a nice haunting program 

Userlevel 1

Oh, there are a number of answers I could put here...sun, snow, walks, sport but just being in happy, relaxed and enjoying my friends company is what puts a smile on my face.

Family holidays with the children that makes the blues go away and makes use happy.

Dogs!

It makes me happy if my mobility is better and I can get some fresh air and feel the cold breeze on my face 😊

I home educate my daughter and it always makes me happy to teach her a new skill and see how proud she feels when mastering something new.

Helping other people

Userlevel 1

Thing that makes me happy is my unlimited data on id mobile and my little sister

Userlevel 1

Tattooing someone and knowing my artwork is on their body for the rest of their life 🥰

Userlevel 1

Playing card and board games with my gran, daughter and nieces around her huge dining table. It's always fun and laughter. 

Holidays! 

Userlevel 1

A long walk through Billingham Beck Valley full of paths along the beck through woodlands and tall grasses . Opening into clear fields before delving back into wildlife full woodland meandering paths, taking time to read up on all if the history boards dotted along the routes . Especially good in bright crisp days.

My cat will boost my mood 

Userlevel 1

Reading ‘Lessons in chemistry’ by Bonnie Garmus- brilliant!

food

Userlevel 1

Homeworking under an electric blanket :)

Userlevel 1

Comfort food and a good ol’ walk with a little fire back at the house, pukka. 

Userlevel 1

The moment I open my eyes to see how lucky we’re when I wake up to the kids smiling at me with breakfast ready for me well some kind of breakfast lol I got cornflakes with not milk a cup of tea and you know what they said you always tell us to think about the things we do so I thought I would do it like this save me some washing up the things people tend to take for granted and don’t see the little things are what life is about 

I love paddling and jumping over the incoming breaking waves like I did when I was a kid, even though I’m now “old enough to know better!”

Not having to get up at 5am for work anymore makes me happy 

It’s been a busy day but manageable.

Why iD Mobile?