Boost your mood on Blue Monday

Boost your mood on Blue Monday

Show first post

624 replies

Userlevel 1

The look of love in my dog’s eye when he looks at me

Userlevel 1

The sound of rain hitting my window whilst snuggled up with a coffee and book. 

Userlevel 1

A simple life with snuggles on the sofa.

Walk in the countryside before meeting up with friends or family in front of a warm fire in a pub 😀

A early morning summer run towards a sun rise, followed by a quick dip in the pool to cool off and then a chilled drink on a sun lounger 

DAY LIGHT

Sitting with my 4 year old, reading books to her and listening to her read it back but a much more interesting version 😊

Going snowboarding with friends!

Userlevel 1

Family time when we all get together even if it's just on the phone 😉

A cuddle with my children 

Userlevel 1

The days getting longer and the nights getting shorter makes me happy. 

I always have my kick combing the financial market for opportunities and being able to have data allowance to relax. 

Vanilla ice cream with nuts and raspberry sauce.

Made a new friend on Christmas day while I was out walking the dog, we now go on dog walks together at weekends,Danielle my friend is a teacher and has a long drive to work. With the cost of living these days it was costing her nearly £60 a week for a dog walker and she was considering having to find a new home for her dog. Now I have her dog while she is at work, Danielle now gets to keep her dog and my dog has a new play mate. That's what has made me happy.  It's the little things in life that count

Weaving chainmail makes me happy 

Skiing or family time even better skiing with the family 

Helping my friends and family happy make me happy.

Out on the golf course trying to improve my handicap on a nice day few and far between in Scotland but we do get some 🤣👍

My wife & our dogs

Lots of sunshine & free time with family & friends 😊 

Userlevel 1

Life makes me happy. Another day another way, and the nights ain’t half bad either.

Watching my 19 month old run around playing with my 11 year old, and playing with them all with my wife. Family days out I know a lot of us are finding things hard at the moment but trips to the parks, long walks etc cost nothing. It's the finer things in life I enjoy that cost nothing! 

Chinese meal with the family

What makes me happy.

fresh bread with butter.

Clean sheets

watching the sea

Sunny Day BBQs ☀️ 🍺 🤣👌🏾

Why iD Mobile?