Boost your mood on Blue Monday

Boost your mood on Blue Monday

Show first post

624 replies

Userlevel 2

My granddaughters and my cat make me happy. Having a really good laugh with friends too. Laughter is the best medicine. 

Userlevel 1

Walking my dog along the local canal. Wildlife and friendly people. Maybe a drink at the local on route. What’s not to like.

Userlevel 1

A walk in the woods in the sunshine.

Cuddling with my wife 

Rest and sleep.... 

Roll on 2037.. When I can do that... Ha 

Happiness is:

• Feeling the warmth of the sun on my skin as I stand on Xi beach in Kefalonia, looking out to sea.
  • Hearing the waves lapping on the soft red sand, tempting me in to swim.
  • Seeing the jewels of light flashing on the warm blue sea, reflecting the sun.
  • Smelling and tasting the foods and drinks of a place that I call home.
Userlevel 1

Playing games 

Userlevel 1

Roind of Golf early in the morning

Walking my dog, in fact, walking any dog 🐕 

Userlevel 1

To walk the dog with my lovely partner and our dog Ringo on a beautiful and sunshine day. 🌞 🥰

Taking a deep breath and just looking around the Welsh countryside view from my smallholding and seeing what animal visitors I have that day. From Red Kites, deer, bats, owls, woodpecker, cuckoo,  hedgehog or just my old ponies munching away. Good for the soul.

Putting on cheesy songs and dancing around my bedroom 😊 that or chocolate 🤪😂

Blue skies and sunshine,

Heather and mountain views,

Loch side and coastal walks take away my blues.

Happiness comes from revisiting old hobbies, today it was baking! Made some gorgeous snicker/milky way cookies, though a little rusty and a little crunchy, nothing five seconds in the microwave couldnt fix! 

Happiness is also walking outside barefoot, and taking three deep breaths of the air hovering over my morning coffee.…

Userlevel 2

Lots of things make me happy. But my favorite thing is to go on long forest walks, where there is a winding stream or river. I like to find a big old tree to sit against (expecially if there is alot of soft moss to sit on) and rest for a long while, watching the river, reading, just listening to the sounds or having a nice nap.

Best time ever ^.^

Userlevel 1

I get to see my mate every 2 weeks when our days off line up and we spend the day either in town going to the cinema or we go to see his nieces and nephews and bake if we have the ingredients. It's a nice little routine we have and it's a nice way to chill out from work to just spend the day acting like giant kids.

Userlevel 1

My granddaughters smile😊

Making my wire light up  trees sun catchers and spiders and spending time with my family.

Userlevel 1

What makes me happy is going off-roading in the countryside in my 1959 V8 Land Rover Series 2

Stepping on the scales in january and seeing that the battery is dead 😄

Userlevel 1

Low energy bills

Userlevel 1

Getting out and finding something interesting and amazing to take a picture of, and then sharing that with friends who you can't get to see often enough.

A lovely run with my favourite tunes.

Cleaning my ears with ear buds

Time spent with my family and friends!

Why iD Mobile?