Boost your mood on Blue Monday

Boost your mood on Blue Monday

Show first post

624 replies

Userlevel 2

Current just getting house improvements done

Userlevel 1

Sweaty fitness classes at the gym

Spending time in my own home, keeping warm with a real fire, whilst catching up with family.

Userlevel 1

Hiding in a hot bath with chocolate cake and cherry coke away from the children 🤪

My partner and I doing a puzzle together! 🧩

Userlevel 1

For me, it's all about remembering I am not alone. This is the time when you reach out to those you love, check in with your furry house child (pet), or getting out the house. Today it was getting to my netball training and making sure I had fun whilst exercising. Reflection is key in how I'm getting over the 'blues' and accepting it is just how I am feeling at the moment.

Spending time with my friends and spoiling them as time precious and you never know when you will see them again.

Gypsy tart

Userlevel 1

Hugging a loved one ♥️

Userlevel 1

Eating so much of my fiancés chilli that kidney beans come out my belly button….

Userlevel 1

Spend time with my nephew when I’m back home

Userlevel 1

Cartwheels 🤸🏿 

Userlevel 1

playing football manager

Userlevel 1

Health and good family life is the real wealth of happiness!……along with knowledge, good social skills, organization and tidiness.

But on a day I’m not so happy a good mug of coffee and a chocolate will definitely uplift your spirit ;)

Userlevel 1

Seeing my grandchildren every day and being involved in all there activities watching them mature into young adults. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Time to renew passport (before fees increase) so we can escape from winter

Userlevel 1

Retirement 😎

Userlevel 1

Relaxing with family in Australia which I am currently doing 

Userlevel 1

When I’m feeling down my favourite thing to do is wrap up warm, go to the beach and watch the sea with a cup of hot chocolate.  Doesn’t matter how cold or miserable the day is, nothing cheers me up like feeling the sea air on my face and watching the waves roll in 😁

Userlevel 1

I love spending time with my dogs on our small narrowboat.The £50 Amazon voucher would be useful to buy our puppies new lifejackets.

Userlevel 1

Spending time with my two children makes me happy x

Userlevel 1

Happy that i can wake up every morning and see my happy kids. 

Userlevel 1

My family and my hobbies e.g.  knitting etc makes me happy 

Userlevel 3

What makes me happy in life is Mother Nature. Without it life wouldn’t exist, and happiness will never thrive. Any area that is unpopulated and is filled with nature is one of the happiest place on Earth. 

A good conversation with friends.

Why iD Mobile?