Blog

It's Time To Spring Clean Your Phone!

Show first post

124 replies

I have a small Dyson upstairs and an upright Bush downstairs. I also have a broom. I use all at different times. They all work well. 😉

Userlevel 1

i personally like dyson 

Userlevel 1

Kirby Heritage I use is unbeatable. It’s vacuums and washes carpets and hard floors. I have tried Dyson and Vax but are rubbish compared to the powerful suction Kirby offers. Happy hoovering lol

you cant beat a kirby 

Henry is thee best

Userlevel 2

I’m on my second Shark now, but would love to try a Dyson to see what all the hype is about.  Robot vac though would be amazing, not sure what my pups would think though :-)

Userlevel 1

Shark. We have 2! Highly recommend to my family. I find the corded one has greater suction compared to the cordless.

Shark is my vac brand and I love it , its so powerful

Userlevel 1

It has to be Miele, best cleaning I've found 

Technically, only Hoover can be someone’s favourite “hoover brand”. 😃
Having said that, Bosch are very good.

Userlevel 1

My trusted 25 year old Miele would suck up the rest and spit them in to the dustbin.

Have had a Dyson for years and it’s the best cleaner I’ve ever used, will be upgrading to a new one very soon 

Userlevel 1

I have tried many vacuum cleaner brands through the years days on was brilliant then I moved to Vax my present vacuum is Shark I always have an upright I like to have a hepa  filter, lightweight vacuum

Dyson evert time for me!!

Shark

Had my shair of vacuum cleaners over the years and the Shark is my favourite of what I have had

We love our pink Hetty, cable stretches throughout the house and the long hose reaches everywhere.

Henry is the best. Suction is far better than the cordless hoovers 

Userlevel 1

Still using my Electrolux Turbo2, (the original, nor the later version.) Also now have a Dyson, one of the smaller versions, but still not lightweight. 

H

Userlevel 1

Shark corded! Best hoover we’ve had!

Henrietta - unrivalled suction abilities! 😁

Its a dyson for me, my old 2003 model is the best

Userlevel 2

I’ve had the same Sebo vacuum cleaner for 20+ years. It was recommended by my brother as it is endorsed by Allergy UK. It has fantastic suction power and HEPA filters. Now all my family have one too.

It is heavier than some other vacuum cleaners, but it’s perfect for the job. It was great when my son used to help me vacuum the stairs, with the extra long hose… Now he’s a teenager, he’s less keen!

Dyson  Animal stick is my favourite. Brilliant for dog hairs as well recharges quickly and lasts

Dyson.

Henry Hoover 😁

Shark for me, its got the best bite 🦈

Why iD Mobile?