Blog

It's Time To Spring Clean Your Phone!

Show first post

124 replies

Dyson, best I  have ever had

Userlevel 1

Vax is very good haven’t tried the others!

Henry is reliable as hell and has a happy face

Miele! My number 1. I have home dust allergy and miele cat and dog saves my life. Haven't tried Dyson  up see so many comments....

Userlevel 2

Definitely Shark. I had a Dyson for a long time, I even had it serviced at one point which had it working like brand new again and I loved it. Until I bought a Shark, it was lighter, had better suction, was easier to use and just better in every way. Although I'm sure a vacuum cleaner which works by itself while I drink tea and eat cake could become my new favourite 😁

Henry for me. The happy little chappie!! :) 

Userlevel 1

Dyson every time for me

Userlevel 1

I love my ecovac!

Userlevel 1

I have a partner Henry and I am very pleased with this pink girl. Most importantly ..... pulls well 🤣🤣🤣🤣🥰😍🤜🤛

Userlevel 2

I bought a basic Shark. Been fairly happy with it although I had to replace the original motor which burnt out but Shark were relatively good about sending a new one. I’m avoiding Dyson products as he was a real proponent of the benefits of Brexit and promptly buggered off to Singapore as soon as it was done!

Definitely a Shark for me, better than a Dyson.

Userlevel 1

Hoover

Gtech AIRRAM is hard to beat, it's light, picks up well, is quick to charge and, easy to empty. 

Userlevel 2

Henry

Miele. Well built. Last for 30+ years

Userlevel 3
Badge

Henry, simple to maintain and repair

Userlevel 1

Shark, always used to buy dyson but they tended to break fairly quickly so we switched to shark last time and not looked back. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

This competition will close in 3 days, on 8th April. Hurry, you are running out of time to enter and what a great prize we have for you this time. A vacuum that does your chores for you, at a touch of a button!

Userlevel 1

It will always be Dyson for me !

Dyson is the only Vacuum cleaner in our house!

Hoover at the moment.

Userlevel 1

Ohhh the choices. I'd go with Henry's, you never chat to a vacuum cleaner like you do to a Henry. Mines called Thierry.

Shark

Userlevel 1

Henry all day 

Why iD Mobile?