Blog

New Year, New You

New Year, New You

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

186 replies

Snack less, read more, get running again and generally be the best me I can for myself and everyone else whose path I cross. 

To be kind to myself, Improve my mental health and well-being. also to keep in touch with loved ones more often

To try eat healthier and exercise more 

Userlevel 1

I want to focus on loving myself as I’ve always had low self esteem. I think then I can start my journey to be a better healthy life xx

My New Years resolution is to eat less and exercise more. Same as last year 😂 

My New Years resolution is to try and stop worrying so much about my acne. I’ve let it ruin my life for so many years…. I want to start enjoying myself more and caring less about what others think of my appearance!

Moving home in a couplin 0e of weeks. I have already decluttered when I started packing but looking at the number of boxes already packed need to do this again when unpacking.  Need to get rid of all the extras collected and that “just in case I need it” stuff. 

All boxes need to be unpacked and put away within 2 weeks of moving not sitting in a bedroom to do later.

Want to be more organised and tidy in 2022 so this is a good opportunity to motivate me.

I want to get fitter and healthier so I can go on a snowboarding holiday - Covid permitting 😊

Userlevel 1

Running and switching to an EV, and raise some money for charity along the way too. EV arrives April and the running has already begun!

You can donate to support Prostate Cancer UK in January here: https://runthemonthme.prostatecanceruk.org/fundraising/run-fatboy-run-a-marathon-in-a-month

You can donate to support WWF up to late April here: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/kewgardens10k2022-chrisleach

Userlevel 1

To improve my health, get on the bike a bit more to remove my covid lock down belly... 

Work on myself and be happier and more relaxed 

To try eat healthy , improve my health and do more exercises also I want enjoying, relaxing and be happy 😊 

My New Years resolution is to get to know my neighbours. Covid has had a terrible affect on communities so I thought a street party for the Queens jubilee would be a great start. Six families have already signed up, I’m so excited to meet everyone. Stay safe and have great 2022

Userlevel 2

To go on holiday abroad!!!

Userlevel 1

Sort out my financial affairs.

My resolution is to run at least 5 5Ks per week. I was doing this up until Autumn but it's been a tough old winter!

Userlevel 1

To get out more, all I do is go to work, see family every couple of weeks and go home so I'm gonna try and drag friends and families out to do more outdoor activities or even just day trips. Something that doesn't involve sitting inside all day with our eyes glued to a TV or some sort of screen.

My New Year's Resolution is to be the best husband that I can.

Happy new year!  My resolution is to have something planned each weekend (even just a short walk) to meet up with a friend.  Have not seen enough of them over the last two years and am excited to catch up with them all x

Userlevel 1

Don't make new year resolution. Because I never stick to them. 🤣🤣

I would love to learn a new language, in particular Arabic. 

to watch more films from my watchlist!

My new year's resolution is to manage my time better , make more time for us and to be healthier than ever. 

Userlevel 3

Get fitter and grow better allotment crops

Remember, you are still breathing so enjoy each day as it comes. Worry not!

Why iD Mobile?