New Year, New You: 5 tips to make the most of 2023

New Year, New You: 5 tips to make the most of 2023

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

457 replies

Good

Userlevel 1

Go to the gym, do home workouts, less cheese and alcohol. it all sounds very boring!

Userlevel 1

To spend more quality time with my family. 

Userlevel 1

I am starting a volunteer job in  hostel for people with mental health conditions. We lost our daughter to bipolar and hope that by helping others it will help us. 

Userlevel 1

To join a slimming club which I did last week.   

Userlevel 1

My New Year resolution is to go out and get more fresh air with my family and pup. 

Userlevel 1

I’m resolving to spend more quality time with my loved ones. 

Userlevel 1

Run my first 5K

Userlevel 1

I will not be making any resolutuions this year as I never do. However I have resolved to try and manage my household finances and stop wasting money. Not a Resolution though.

Userlevel 1

To spend more time in the right places

Userlevel 1

I don’t normally make new years resolutions, but I am making one this year: I’m going to focus on improving my mental health and actively look for help and support

It’s a bit of an unusual one but I’d like to write more, as in keeping a journal or blog, and I’d like to be honest in it. Perhaps I’d share what I write and maybe it would be interesting or useful to someone else.

Userlevel 1

Don’t think i’ve ever made any new year resolutions before. I doubt i’d stick to it, so why bother! :)

Userlevel 1

Get back to walking 10K a day (after I recover which has been an excuse for the last couple of weeks)

Userlevel 1

I want to get organized and set goals for each day. I  need more time away from my screen and eat more healthy. 

Userlevel 1

Mine is to spend less time ‘doom-scrolling’ on social media, you can spend half of your life doing nothing on the internet, and I rather be doing something more worthwhile! 

I did not make any this year and have already broken all of them

No as I never stick to them!

Userlevel 1

Nope not this year. Baby on the way and diets out the window 😂

Userlevel 1

My New Years Resolutions are:

-To save my money better and not buy unnecessary things.

-To be able to run less than 12 seconds in 100m as I currently run in 13.82s and to also run less than 27 seconds in 200m, my time is currently 28.5s.

-Win the Scottish Schools Netball Cup with my club.

-To make it into the 1st XI in my hockey team.

-To get all A’s in my exams.

No resolution this year

Userlevel 1

I’m not making any firm resolutions but I do have a long “to-do” list that I’m determined to get through this year so that will involve firstly getting more organised. 

Userlevel 1

i celebrate my new year in the spring so just plodding on till then trying keep going

Userlevel 1

My New Years resolutions is to be slim and sporty, not fat and forty.

Userlevel 1

My New Years resolutions is to get back into swimming

Why iD Mobile?