Our top hidden phone features

Our top hidden phone features

Show first post

167 replies

The ability to photos of small print so I can enlarge it to read is so, so useful! That and the pedometer to inspire me to move more in my mid sixties!

Userlevel 1

My favourite feature is being able to use my iPhone as a telephone and call a friend to have a chat!!

Userlevel 1

I'm sad to say I don't use any of these hidden features but am inspired to do so now!

Userlevel 1

Scrollshots! Screenshots are so useful but being able to scroll off the page while taking them is next level 😀

Google Lens to help me with translations

I am a master of the side bar in my Galaxy, I have been using it for a while ( on my previous phones) and it keeps all well organized and just there to use it when needed

Userlevel 1

It is simply - the camera!! Love my pictures!

Zooming in on photos, like the password on the back of the router 😂

compactness, and lightweight

Userlevel 1

I love it that you can tap in some numbers and can talk to people's 

I just like how I no longer need a bag to carry everything … camera, diary, notebook, torch, bank card, tube map, mp3 player, laptop . It just fits in my pocket and does everything.

Userlevel 1

I used to go right through the settings menu to turn mobile data on. Idiot! I then discovered swiping down the control panel. Some people shouldn’t be let loose with these things.

remaster pictures for upscaling lower quality pics is a major upgrade

Userlevel 1

Putting 3 fingers on your screen to do a screenshot.....soooooooooo helpful 😍 x

My favourite feature on my iPhone is the identification on images of animals (dogs) 

Userlevel 1

My favorite feature is that when I tap the back side 2 times, it takes a screenshot.

I love to use this option to be ON Flashing an LED indicator as a warning signal on my phone. I love to use this option must to be ON, Flashing an LED indicator as a warning signal for all my incoming calls. That service it looks so attractive also when u r outside and is too noice u can see  at least how ur phone is flashing 👌. I recommend this service to all

I have setup a shortcut to the wallet on my iPhone - on a few occasions I forgot to bring my wallet to work and could’t use the contactless vending machine to get a cup of coffee, so my colleagues prompted me to set up a shortcut that allows me to “produce my debit card” by double-clicking the side button. My 5-year old loves this feature because every time we are out for a walk in a park and he sees an ice-cream van, I can no longer use the “I didn’t bring my wallet” excuse! 

I love the fingerprint reading feature.

Userlevel 1

When I’ve popped out somewhere and forgotten to take my glasses, I use the camera on my phone to ‘zoom in’ on text so I can read it. It’s come in so handy in restaurants and shops!

Favourite and most handy feature is tapping your knuckles on the screen to take a screenshot or record (HONOR phone).

Userlevel 2

Using folders to organise the apps

Love the Ultra Battery Saver - makes the battery last soooo much longer and means that I don’t have to worry about charging when away for a few days!

I use the document scanner a lot it is so easy to send just the information you need, & not a photo of the whole page. So easy & comes up automatically too.

Userlevel 1

The document scanner is pretty useful when I need to scan anything quickly and have it available.

Why iD Mobile?