The epic evolution of gaming!

• 1 September 2023
  • 295 replies
The epic evolution of gaming!

Show first post

295 replies

Userlevel 1

Duck hunt was my favourite, back in the old days. 

Absolutely love mario brothers, from old games to new ones 😊

it would have to be cluedo! classic game i can say ive never lost… 

Userlevel 1

For me the best game Is racing as can’t do it on the up roads so playing any racing game online I happy todo 

We love the Chameleon game, everyone can play it and it always makes us laugh 

GTA. Any of them.

I’m a child of the 80’s so it has to be Chuckie Egg on the BBC Micro!

Userlevel 1

Minion Rush yes at the big old age of 43 I'm a big kid 😁🤣

Userlevel 1

It's got to be Red Dead Redemption for me. It was so advanced for its time and now you can play it on the go with the switch.

Userlevel 1

I have to say Mario kart never gets old - from my DSi to the wii 👌🏼 more recently though I’ve been loving a good deck of pub quiz cards. So fun to play with friends or family. 

Userlevel 1

has to be Sonic the Hedgehog for me 

Userlevel 1

Monopoly 

Userlevel 1

It has to be the old boardgame called Heroquest. I remember playing it so much as a kid in the early 90's.

Userlevel 1

I love video games. I'd say my favourite would be Grand Theft Auto IV. Lots of memories from that one. Offline and online

Toy Blast

Got to be any version of Cluedo 

Userlevel 1

Has to be othello. So simple but so intense. A minute to learn, a lifetime to master

Userlevel 1

Probably has to be the simple classic solitaire. Whether by physical cards or online app. 
Always a fulfilling accomplishment to complete!

I am a sucker for recency bias, but I am thoroughly enjoying Starfield and Baldur's Gate 3 was engrossing!

Userlevel 1

My favourite game series of all time is Dragon Age. I love it so much. The rich lore, the mechanics, the characters and relationships. 

Red Dead Redemption II 

Userlevel 1

Love love love Mario karts, brings out the competitive streak in my family and brings us together to interact, laugh and play xxxx

Userlevel 1

The Total War games on PC - nothing like vanquishing a foe!

Userlevel 1

I'm an avid modern board gamer and my current favourite it Darklight: Momento Mori

Mario Kart Double-Dash on GameCube and Tekken 6 on PS3! The games of my childhood!