The epic evolution of gaming!

• 1 September 2023
  • 295 replies
The epic evolution of gaming!

Show first post

295 replies

I loved half-life alyx and play pokemon go daily but my all time favourite is beatsaber on the Vive

Angry birds

Old school Mario brothers and snake

I love playing crib, my husband taught me how to play the game about 15 years ago. Makes you use your brain. 

Userlevel 1

Got to be trivial pursuit!

Go ...

Userlevel 1

Escape from Atlantis (you’ve probably never heard of it).  It comes out from the loft every now & again, takers ages to set up, lasts a good while and best of all, I always win :-)

Project gotham racing on xbox 360, Spent many nights with mates online playing bulldog on that game.

I am absolutely loved playing tom clancy's rainbow six vegas, I played the game so much on my Xbox 360 that I managed to crack the CD 🙈

If I had to pick, I’d say games in the early naughties, like Command & Conquer: Red Alert or Grand Theft Auto (The birds eye version) on the PC.

But my all time favorite has to be Golden Eye on the Nintendo 64! I dread to think the number of hours my Dad, brothers and me spent playing multiplayer on that!

Userlevel 1

It has to be Sonic the Hedgehog for me

Userlevel 1

My favourite game would be Crash Bandicoot for video game, or Scrabble for board game! 

Always been a sucker for the big Nintendo games - Pokemon, Zelda, and Mario. Might have to go with Super Mario Sunshine as my favourite, but there are lots of contenders, I just remember playing this game lots with my mum and nan as a child, and more recently with my younger siblings, and then 100% completing it again when it was remastered on the Switch!

Favourite ever would be the old Monkey Island games.

Monopoly for sure

Userlevel 1

Backgammon definitely. Learned how to play it in Greece about 30 years ago. People there sit outside bars and coffee shops playing it all evening. Bought the game when I came home and love a good game of backgammon with my husband or family 😀

Userlevel 1

My favourite all time computer game has to be M.U.L.E on the Commodore 64, a 4 player sapce colony trading game, we used to spend hours playing this game in the mid to late 80s. These days, the game I play most is probably Train Simulator either Classic or Train Sim World.

Userlevel 1

My favourite board game is Monopoly. It just brings back memories of playing it with my family growing up and also with my own family, with my children.

Plane simulator best game out there 

Just started playing Royal Match and it's a great way to pass a bit of time.

Userlevel 1

Scrabble Go above all else. On all my devices!

I didn't grow up with a lot of games when I was younger and did a lot of reading instead. As I've got older, I enjoy more puzzle based games than action/shooter games, although I do still enjoy some of the classics like Super Mario and Donkey Kong. I do like card based games too like Cards Against Humanity is it encourages people to release their true levels of depravity! 

Userlevel 1

Right now it’s got to be We ❤️ Katamari! The whole family loves it, and while my daughter doesn’t play, she likes to watch and then countdown the last ten seconds of the timer, then she shouts to let me know the time is up with a sassy, “Sorry, Daddy!” 😅

Userlevel 1

Good old fashioned minesweeper is my game of choice on my mobile.

My favourite video game would have to be fantasy life. I love the open world and ability to do whatever I want. Have racked up over 300hrs over the years, and can't wait for the sequel later this year! 

Why iD Mobile?